PDA

View Full Version : Don't you guys get it?

me3
09-30-2008, 08:30 AM
What Dr. Paul is calling for is a laissez faire approach from the government, tax cuts, regulation cuts, and spending cuts.

It's not enough to tweak the bailout bill to bailout homeowners.

It has to shrink government and get it out of the way of a recovery.

Please make this clear to your reps. It's pointless congratulating them for defeating the bill because they want to add more government (oversight, control), more welfare (homeowner bailouts) and more spending (debt creation).

Don't think because they voted against the bill, they have suddenly discovered morals and principles. They are merely fishing for a better deal.

Keep the heat on. Tell them to caucus with Ron Paul or you're throwing their asses out.

freelance
09-30-2008, 08:35 AM
I don't think too many on here are looking for tweaks, unless you call 86ing the thing a tweak.

FrankRep
09-30-2008, 08:36 AM
Yep, we get it.

acptulsa
09-30-2008, 08:44 AM
Yep, we get it.

I believe me3 was suggesting that we make this clear to them. Very, very good suggestion.

Nate K
09-30-2008, 08:52 AM
Amen G :)

me3
09-30-2008, 09:11 AM
I believe me3 was suggesting that we make this clear to them. Very, very good suggestion.
Be explicit. Your reps are economically illiterate. They are mostly ignorant.

It's up to you to educate and be precise in explaining a Constitutional and principled position.

Make it clear that they should consult with the Campaign for Liberty, Mises Institute and Dr. Paul's Congressional office for more info.

This is a big push back against tyranny, do not rest for one day. The first attempt at a bailout was barely a skirmish. Emboldened, we surge on.

Amen G :)
Thanks. Been following you. You're doing good work. http://www.ronpaulforums.com/gfx_RedWhiteBlue/icons/icon14.gif

georgiaboy
09-30-2008, 09:20 AM
bingo bango bongo

110% correct.

We have their attention.

We must not only tell them to vote against the bailout and power grab by the Treasury, we must also tell them what to vote FOR, which in this case is elimination of departments, radically reduced spending, elimination of regulations that impede growth and investment in the free market, radical reduction in taxes.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and stabilize our monetary system!!

Let the chips fall, Free us by not taxing us, let us innovate, and we'll put this economy on the right track in record time.

misericordia
09-30-2008, 09:49 AM
bump

werdd
09-30-2008, 09:52 AM
We get it, need to make sure everyone you know understands too.

me3
10-01-2008, 04:42 AM
Bump. Please read the first post.