PDA

View Full Version : URGENT: Keep calling all CONGRESS PEOPLE they will tweak bill to ram it through !! **

Falseflagop
09-30-2008, 07:12 AM
URGENT people this is not over yet, we actually need to double the pressure, double the calls and the faxes. We cannot celebrate now because these crooks will Ram it through !!

ACT NOW !! Email everyone you know to do the same and F them with the scare and fear tactics !

LittleLightShining
09-30-2008, 07:16 AM
I called my Rep again this morning, reiterated my thanks for voting nay yesterday (I called yesterday as soon as I knew) and also said that i am still opposed to any new versions of the bill. I mentioned what the FED did yesterday, how it is inflating the currency and stealing wealth from everyone and that if they will monetize the issue anyway we do not need a bill to bailout the banks to add insult to injury.

Falseflagop
09-30-2008, 07:18 AM
Nice job keep the pressure NO SHORT TERM MEMORY folks !! They only need a few votes and they will offer them BLACKMAIL swiss account money imho to ram it through so keep the pressure on!

Dorfsmith
09-30-2008, 08:01 AM
I'm going to call and thank my congressman for voting no and encourage him to vote no on any future bailout plans.

Everybody who has a congressman who voted no should call and thank them so they don't think we changed our minds after stocks fell.

werdd
09-30-2008, 08:12 AM
Keep it up, ive already emailed and will send call this afternoon.

ShowMeLiberty
09-30-2008, 08:22 AM
I couldn't get any emails through this morning, so I faxed 'em instead. ;)

Dorfsmith
09-30-2008, 08:25 AM
I just called my congressman and and thanked him for voting no. The guy who answered the phone seemed happy to have a frendly call :D

mconder
09-30-2008, 08:25 AM
The reason why some of them didn't vote is there wasn't a bunch of regulation for Wall Street in it. As soon as they come up with something even worse than before, it will pass.

Dorfsmith
09-30-2008, 08:27 AM
The reason why some of them didn't vote is there wasn't a bunch of regulation for Wall Street in it. As soon as they come up with something even worse than before, it will pass.

My theory is that for every Democrat vote they win by adding more regulation they lose a Republican vote. Don't give up so soon.