PDA

View Full Version : It makes no difference how we get a law

olehounddog
09-30-2008, 06:40 AM
Did you just hear that idiot. He said it makes no difference how we get a law. But that we get a law.:confused:

Maybe we need to work on the White House e-mails and phone lines.:)

Mini-Me
09-30-2008, 06:45 AM
:eek:
:mad:
Sounds like someone who'd also say, "If this were a dictatorship, I'd get so much more stuff done!"

In any case, I think I know the what and the why...but who, when, and where?

Truth Warrior
09-30-2008, 06:47 AM
Fire the Executive & Judicial Branches too. ;)

Mini-Me
09-30-2008, 06:49 AM
Fire the Executive & Judicial Branches too. ;)

Too bad the Supreme Court justices have life terms...

olehounddog
09-30-2008, 07:02 AM
Just sent him this e-mail

This is for Pres bush. SHUTUP. We do not want to hear your ramblings any more. Any POTUS who would say that it makes no difference how we get a law, just that we get a law, needs to just go back on vacation.

I don't know what to say.

To think I was so stupid as to vote for your sorry ass, not once but twice. I have literally cried over that decision I made.

You have been a worthless warmongering #$%$%% as POTUS.

We know all you want is more POWER and to give government more power. But We The People say NO.

One more thing I would like to know is, did you really say that "The Constitution is just a goddamned piece of paper"

JUST GO AWAY. The people will do just fine without you

Mini-Me
09-30-2008, 07:23 AM
Just sent him this e-mail

This is for Pres bush. SHUTUP. We do not want to hear your ramblings any more. Any POTUS who would say that it makes no difference how we get a law, just that we get a law, needs to just go back on vacation.

I don't know what to say.

To think I was so stupid as to vote for your sorry ass, not once but twice. I have literally cried over that decision I made.

You have been a worthless warmongering #$%$%% as POTUS.

We know all you want is more POWER and to give government more power. But We The People say NO.

One more thing I would like to know is, did you really say that "The Constitution is just a goddamned piece of paper"

JUST GO AWAY. The people will do just fine without you

Ah, so it's THAT guy. Yeah, I expected as much out of him.
Sometimes I wish some interns would just start giving him blow jobs so he had less angry authoritarian impulses and less time to devote to screwing the rest of the country. It worked for Clinton - sure, the guy was also a piece of work, but he got a lot less done (and that's a good thing).