PDA

View Full Version : Out of the mouths of babes...

LittleLightShining
09-30-2008, 06:02 AM
So yesterday I'm helping my 6yo put on his cleats for soccer practice and he asks me, "Mom, what's that white thing on your arm for?"

So I said, "Well, it means that I'm a slave of the government." He asks, "What do you mean? They take all your money?"

And I said, "Yes, pretty much. And they use it to fight wars I don't believe in and put people in jail that don't belong there."

So then he says, "Am I slave, too?" I said, "Well in a way, yes, because they're spending so much money that when you're old enough to pay your taxes they still won't have enough to make up it up."

So he says to me, "Mom, we need to get Ron Paul back in the game."

I love this kid :)

Bruno
09-30-2008, 06:15 AM
Out of the mouths of babes...

how true it is!

revolutionman
09-30-2008, 08:42 AM
telling your six year old your a slave may come back to bite you in the ass. Good luck though.

JoshLowry
09-30-2008, 10:00 AM
So yesterday I'm helping my 6yo put on his cleats for soccer practice and he asks me, "Mom, what's that white thing on your arm for?"

So I said, "Well, it means that I'm a slave of the government." He asks, "What do you mean? They take all your money?"

And I said, "Yes, pretty much. And they use it to fight wars I don't believe in and put people in jail that don't belong there."

So then he says, "Am I slave, too?" I said, "Well in a way, yes, because they're spending so much money that when you're old enough to pay your taxes they still won't have enough to make up it up."

So he says to me, "Mom, we need to get Ron Paul back in the game."

I love this kid :)

Wow!

Kotin
09-30-2008, 10:05 AM
this one is starting young. :D