PDA

View Full Version : Nobody is getting it - the $700B BailOut.

XR500Final
09-30-2008, 03:39 AM
Over and over again, I see the public discussing both sides of a completely false dialectic process.... ($700 Billion dollar bailout). Again the federal reserve is a private entity that has never been audited in its entire history, and can create this needed money from thin air. The banking system can easily be bailed out by federal reserve notes - so why did they need Congress to pass this bill?

The real answer is they DIDN'T.

But what they did need is an excuse to collapse the economy and the $700 Billion dollar bill is nothing more than a dog and pony show for everybody to get all chatty about, it changes NOTHING. But it gives the ruling the elite the excuse they need. While the puppet media is howling (because they realize they are going for the ride as well) - everything is going just according to plan, and that plan is to put you into poverty. It cannot be stressed enough - the bill is only an excuse to create an crisis, and use this crisis as a guise to tighten liquidity on the banking system and seize your assets.

It is no different than a farmer who waters his crop (loosens liquidity) and watches his crop grow (economy flourishes.) Then at the time of harvest he halts liquidity (stops watering to dry the wheat out for harvest). Then he comes in and cuts his crop down (asset seizure after credit tightening.) After taking everything fresh seeds are planted (a new economy is started) and it is watered (liquidity is reapplied) and the cycle repeats. Your grandparents were a good example of this in action as the real cause of the financial crash was the tightening of liquidity.

The Congress voted against the bill because if they had not - the ruling elite would not have an excuse to create a crisis. This is a long term plan being craftily played out. Remember AGAIN the federal reserve can create this money from nothing, they never needed the $700 Billion. As you kill a deer you hang in the garage for a week to drain out its blood. As you kill an economy you tighten currency for a prolonged period until all the businesses and people are on their knees. Then you come in and buy all the businesse for pennies on the dollar, and take control of everything.

It works great:
- You make America a 2nd world country and the people work for free.
- Through various subsidiary corporations you quietly buy up all the industries and control EVERYTHING.
- Through the guise of an economic recession you can start labour camps and raise taxation to crippling levels.

And while this is being done to you - people can feel relieved that they 'fought the good fight' and convinced their senator to vote against the bill.

What should have been on the bill is the abolishment of the Federal Reserve and the right for them to create currency. Again everybody needs to watch the documentary The Money Masters which can be seen for free at video.google.com.. Write your senator ONLY ABOUT THE ABOLISHMENT OF THE FEDERAL RESERVE AND THEIR RIGHT TO ISSUE CURRENCY. It is the only issue that matters.

Why Are People Going for Senators That Voted For This Bill?

The bigger question is why are people not trying to get rid of ALL THE CORRUPT SENATORS, and keep people like Ron Paul that know the real cause of the problem. Email this to everybody you know - start a wake-up chain today!

libertarian4321
09-30-2008, 03:52 AM
The wacky conspiracy theorists are up early today, lol.

You forgot the part where "the ruling elite" put chips in our brains and make us eat soylent green...

nodope0695
09-30-2008, 03:57 AM
Interesting premise. I agree with some of what you say, however I don't think the public would stand for what you describe. Remember, we still live in a society where the public is armed...I only hope enough have a the will to fight when the time comes to take back our country by force.

Time for Change
09-30-2008, 04:00 AM
The fed needs this bill so they can charge us interest and get rich with no effort.
It is a last money grab before the predetermined president is placed in office.

UNLESS WE CHANGE THAT.

Pitchforks and Torches

LibertyEagle
09-30-2008, 05:12 AM

You sure about that? He's right in saying that there has been a plan to bring down America, for many years. America had to be made to fall, before world government could be brought in.

freelance
09-30-2008, 05:46 AM
you sure about that? He's right in saying that there has been a plan to bring down america, for many years. America had to be made to fall, before world government could be brought in.

qft

Dieseler
09-30-2008, 06:32 AM

You forgot the part where "the ruling elite" put chips in our brains and make us eat soylent green...

They don't have to put them in your brain.
I doubt you will have to be "made" to eat whatever it is that is offered.

Mahkato
09-30-2008, 07:35 AM
This scenario seems plausible.

Dialectics FTW.

fatjohn
09-30-2008, 09:27 AM
http://www.mises.org/story/3133

I don't feel i have to say much more, says why the elite wanted the bill to pass, says why this is our victory, didn't make much sense otherwise seeing how they pushed the bill then saying they didn't actually wanted it to pass. Remember, they can manipulate, but they aren't magicians

RockEnds
09-30-2008, 09:37 AM
Food is the most valuable asset. As long as we own the land, we can survive a depression. If they take the land, we can't even kill the king's deer.

I repeatedly suggested to my Congressman and Senators that if they really wanted to do something to help the people of this nation, they should abolish the Federal Reserve. I'm sure my request fell upon deaf ears, but I do understand what is at stake.

Chester Copperpot
09-30-2008, 09:45 AM
Ive thought about this as well "Why is the fed asking congress for money when they can issue it themselves."

And the best reason I can come up with is this. The entire banking system is already indebted to the fed and has over $60 billion(april) in negative equity... It might be $100 billion now.. That means if the banks paid back ALL the loans they owe the fed, they would be negative $60 billion..

If the fed gave them $700 billion.. they would actually loan it to the banks at 2% per annum which would increase the banks outlay to the fed by $14 billion per year - making them poorer.. So if the government simply GIVES the money to the banks then they dont have anythig to pay back, and can pay back any money they owe the fed. They can also issue $7 trillion in new checkbook money and not owe interest to the fed.