PDA

View Full Version : And the MSM Fearmongering Begins....Beware of Histerical Talking Heads.

nodope0695
09-30-2008, 12:14 AM
I saw CNN's Andersen Cooper (CIA spy) touting the $1.2 Trillion "loss" on wall street today....claiming that this was the result of the failure of the bailout bill to pass. It was a blatent tactic to scare the unwitting viewer into believing that the only way out of this "crisis" is to allow our government to give a blank check to the FatCats. What a bunch of histrionic, fearmongering bullshit. None of that "lost" money was ever real...its all on paper.

Its like playing black jack. If you start with $100, and win $100 more, you still only have your origonal $100 - UNLESS you leave the table and cash out, only then can you claim a gain of $100 on your investment.

If you stay at the table and end up losing your origonal $100, then that was the risk you chose to take. Stock holders know (or should know) that all stock ownership involves risk. You might lose some, or all of your origonal investment. Thats just the way it goes. Any gain on your investment is theoretical unless you actually sell and take the money.

I don't own stock, so I could give a shit if the market is down or up. I choose not to gamble my money away when there are more stable places to put my money (like my matress...just kidding).

Anyway, watch for this histerical bullshit to continue until the people are lulled into believing it, and thus allowing their this travesty to go thru.

nodope0695
09-30-2008, 12:26 AM
bump....