PDA

View Full Version : URGENT/HELP COLORADO and GEORGE LILLY/ ASAP, WE NEED YOU!!!

speciallyblend
09-29-2008, 11:26 PM
http://www.georgelillyforcongress.com/donate.php

George Lilly is a Ron Paul endorsed candidate running for a US Congressional seat. That means we can ALL help get him elected!

If you have met George, you know that he is VERY Constitutional, patriotic and would vote on bills in Congress JUST LIKE RON PAUL DOES! That means we could have two "NO" votes for things like the Patriot Act just by working hard to get LILLY FOR LIBERTY elected.

Also please email all your friends and family members, (and post to all MUG's or other groups you belong to) throughout the USA, to donate too so we can get one more US seat filled by a Ron Paul like candidate!

$1, $5, $20 or $2300...any and all would really be appreciated to help Lilly for Liberty reach his goal and then WIN this election!

Donate Here! http://www.georgelillyforcongress.com/donate.php

please help him , I could only donate 10 dollars if i had any money this is the guy i would donate to in Colorado.

PLEASE HELP HIM IF YOU CAN ANY AMOUNT!!!!!!!!!

EDIT, ooo he is running against deGetti a dem who voted for the bail out,so you know;)

speciallyblend
09-29-2008, 11:35 PM
10.00 dollar donation,please if anyone can help George Lilly please do!!!!

speciallyblend
09-30-2008, 12:38 PM
ron paul supporters, colorado neeeds you , NOW

speciallyblend
09-30-2008, 01:05 PM
if any bloggers on CFL would please adopt this please do , George Lilly would be good company for Ron Paul in the House;)

anyone,anywhere please help
i am on my knees folks!! if anyone can help this man please do, give him a call and talk! you will understand once you talk to George.

polomertz
09-30-2008, 01:31 PM
My e-mail isn't working for some reason so here's the paypal confirmation.

Item Amount:
$50.00 USD
Shipping:
$0.00 USD
Handling:
$0.00 USD
Quantity:
Item Title:
George Lilly for Congress DONATION
Employer:
Eligibility: confirmed
Date:
Sep. 30, 2008
Time:
12:32:54 PDT
Completed

speciallyblend
09-30-2008, 06:22 PM
bump for george lilly

polomertz
10-01-2008, 03:04 PM
Nobody else?

speciallyblend
10-02-2008, 08:03 AM
80% of Colorado Voters will be voting in the next 2 weeks,please help George Lilly with any amounts...