PDA

View Full Version : Unbelievable....

nodope0695
09-29-2008, 10:38 PM
These talking heads on Faux, CNN, etc, are blaming the American people for the failure of the Bailout bill....

Our fault now? These fucking fearmongers piss me off.

Bruno
09-29-2008, 10:40 PM
Those bastards should be congratulating us! They pumped $690 Billion into the system anyway, and it did nothing.

NerveShocker
09-29-2008, 10:41 PM
Those bastards should be congratulating us! They pumped $690 Billion into the system anyway, and it did nothing.

+1

Hey at least Glen Beck and from what I hear Lou Dobbs are both on the american people's side on this one.

angelatc
09-29-2008, 10:43 PM
Conan O'Brien opened his monologue with a joke that started out with, "I guess you heard that the big bailout bill did not pass today," and the crowd booed.

scottabing
09-29-2008, 10:47 PM
Why do I feel as if the media has been "scolding" ME all night long?
Did some memo go out to "educate the people"?

nodope0695
09-29-2008, 10:50 PM
Conan O'Brien opened his monologue with a joke that started out with, "I guess you heard that the big bailout bill did not pass today," and the crowd booed.

booing is the sound SHEEPLE make. Perhaps they were booing the whole idea of a bailout....

nodope0695
09-29-2008, 10:51 PM
Why do I feel as if the media has been "scolding" ME all night long?
Did some memo go out to "educate the people"?

Thats how I was feeling, and it is irritating me...that why I posted a thread to see if I'm alone....

Bruno
09-29-2008, 10:56 PM
Thats how I was feeling, and it is irritating me...that why I posted a thread to see if I'm alone....

You're not alone. The whole mood of the MSM changed. After the vote, they only interviewed the f*ck'n whining losers, and didn't ask any of the winners why they voted the way they did. They instead asked Rep. Boehner and Blunt why they voted against it. Why don't you ask the people who actually did, like Paul and King? Because they would give you an earful, and the memo you received told you not to.

Then the Dems blamed it all on the Reps, even though they are in the damn majority, and 40% of their own voted against it - 95 of them! They only needed 12 votes, and had to whine about how the Reps didn't give it to them? Give me a break.

phoenixrising
09-29-2008, 11:19 PM
You're not alone. The whole mood of the MSM changed. After the vote, they only interviewed the f*ck'n whining losers, and didn't ask any of the winners why they voted the way they did. They instead asked Rep. Boehner and Blunt why they voted against it. Why don't you ask the people who actually did, like Paul and King? Because they would give you an earful, and the memo you received told you not to.

Then the Dems blamed it all on the Reps, even though they are in the damn majority, and 40% of their own voted against it - 95 of them! They only needed 12 votes, and had to whine about how the Reps didn't give it to them? Give me a break.

actually they DID interview those voting against the bill--they are just PROMOTING the ones voting yes. :(

the people DO know what's going on!!! they just refuse to acknowledge WE THE PEOPLE made a difference!!!

c'mon...ya gotta realize *murdock* is making sure this spin happens!!!!! (imho)

fr33domfightr
09-29-2008, 11:19 PM
Lot's of politics on the voting, that's for sure. The funny thing is, the media has been blaming Americans for this and CNN was saying, damn you f'd up, $1.2 Trillion loss...blah blah blah. Yet, if this was needed soooo badly, why would the dems be blaming the house republicans? You'd think they'd be all over this, right? Getting all the votes they needed from the dems, they could take credit for getting this passed. I think part of it is voter backlash, but also to protect oneself should things STILL go south. That way the other party can get blamed too.

FF

gjdavis60
09-29-2008, 11:25 PM
I found it interesting that Pelosi used the occasion to scold the administration for not being able to "deliver" their own party members. It sounded like something from an episode of the Sopranos. Gee, maybe the representatives were actually representing their constituents for a change.

Such patent partisan hubris simply underscores how warped our system has become. We have become an afterthought to them.

And some of the TV analysts, saying that the markets would now tank in order to force the government's hand ... like, "when they see how bad it's gonna get, they'll change their mind and fund the bailout." Everyone's trying to shove their hands in our pockets!

P.S. Futures markets are trending up overnight. Imagine that.

nodope0695
09-30-2008, 12:14 AM
Lot's of politics on the voting, that's for sure. The funny thing is, the media has been blaming Americans for this and CNN was saying, damn you f'd up, $1.2 Trillion loss...blah blah blah. Yet, if this was needed soooo badly, why would the dems be blaming the house republicans? You'd think they'd be all over this, right? Getting all the votes they needed from the dems, they could take credit for getting this passed. I think part of it is voter backlash, but also to protect oneself should things STILL go south. That way the other party can get blamed too.

FF

I saw CNN's Andersen Cooper (CIA spy) touting the $1.2 Trillion "loss" on wall street today....claiming that this was the result of the failure of the bailout bill to pass. It was a blatent tactic to scare the unwitting viewer into believing that the only way out of this "crisis" is to allow our government to give a blank check to the FatCats. What a bunch of histrionic, fearmongering bullshit. None of that "lost" money was ever real...its all on paper.

Its like playing black jack. If you start with $100, and win $100 more, you still only have your origonal $100 - UNLESS you leave the table and cash out, only then can you claim a gain of $100 on your investment.

If you stay at the table and end up losing your origonal $100, then that was the risk you chose to take. Stock holders know (or should know) that all stock ownership involves risk. You might lose some, or all of your origonal investment. Thats just the way it goes. Any gain on your investment is theoretical unless you actually sell and take the money.

I don't own stock, so I could give a shit if the market is down or up. I choose not to gamble my money away when there are more stable places to put my money (like my matress...just kidding).

RonPaulR3VOLUTION
09-30-2008, 12:17 AM
The Media/Matrix is turning up the heat to get the lies out just as they did for the Iraq invasion. Do they look like they feel any guilt for the millions of lives they helped destroy with their past lies? Sometimes I wonder if the media is not the most guilty party of all.

Unfortunately, most people make their decisions based upon the lies peddled by the media.

Expect them to turn up on heat on the people more every day until the population is terrified into submission.

I only see one positive: if a bailout happens, and nothing improves, it will once again bring to light how dishonest the media is. It seems people never figure it out, though...

Whether it is intentional or not, one thing is certain: they aren't taking any responsibility for the things they've done nor are they making any attempts to bring people the truth.

Jaykzo
09-30-2008, 12:20 AM
Just letting you guys know, you're not alone. I was stunned as well, seeing CNN and MSNBC direct the conversation back to how this didn't pass because of the large response by the American people, then saying that we don't understand the problem and will be affected deeply if it doesn't pass.

It's sick really.

parke
09-30-2008, 12:45 AM
'failure' of the fucking bailout????

It needs to fail before these assholes cause a worldwide depression.

nodope0695
09-30-2008, 03:59 AM
bump

georgiapeach
09-30-2008, 04:31 AM
Man, we must have really screwed up by stopping the bailout. I mean, just look! Most of the world markets are in the green right now. :rolleyes:

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
09-30-2008, 04:38 AM
The Media/Matrix is turning up the heat to get the lies out just as they did for the Iraq invasion. Do they look like they feel any guilt for the millions of lives they helped destroy with their past lies? Sometimes I wonder if the media is not the most guilty party of all.

After watching this entire election unfold, I'd probably say yes.

IPSecure
09-30-2008, 04:50 AM
Turn Off The Tube, Plasma, or LCD!!!

werdd
09-30-2008, 04:52 AM
I honestly cant understand what the pundits are trying to accomplish. The democrats actually agree with bush this time around, and a few big goverment republicans. We the people made this happen...

They want to tell you, "We know better than you, let us take care of it."

And the people are mad as hell, and not going to take it anymore.

Revolution is brewing.

nodope0695
09-30-2008, 04:53 AM
Turn Off The Tube, Plasma, or LCD!!!

LOL...I'll turn on the LCD (36 inch) only to play Xbox360.

CountryMe
09-30-2008, 05:03 AM
This is one of the reasons why I was wanting everyone to email the news and send in numerous letters and faxes to them too and call them if we can get their phone numbers.

I also think if EVERYONE (a few wouldn't do any good) would turn off any of the news channels that blamed us for even just a week they would be apologizing to us pretty quick, I would think.

When we email them we need to give them a lesson on economics and remind them Ron Paul is a economic genus that they should be listening to, not all those that helped create this mess. Blame the ones that created this mess, not the ones that are smart enough to be against the Bailout and to vote no!

Drknows
09-30-2008, 05:06 AM
This is why we are doom to fail. Everything is ass-backwards.

If i had to pick one movie that summed up our culture and way of life. it would have to be idiocracy .

http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/7987/28765755gu4.jpg

its not cool to be smart

nodope0695
09-30-2008, 05:06 AM
This is why we are doom to fail. Everything is ass-backwards.

If i had to pick one movie that summed up our culture and way of life. it would have to be idiocracy .

http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/7987/28765755gu4.jpg

its not cool to be smart

LOL funny picture.

MsDoodahs
09-30-2008, 05:15 AM
If you have NOT seen the movie "idiocracy," you have to watch the opening scene.

It explains soooo much....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1sE1E3z7jU

:)

jkr
09-30-2008, 06:29 AM
our will , thier fault!