PDA

View Full Version : Suze Orman just convinced me the bailout bill is a bad thing?

e3kmouse
09-29-2008, 07:37 PM
Yep.

She's for the bailout bill, but when she was asked by Larry King, "Why is this bailout necessary?"

Suze: "Because your credit card companies will dry up your available credit, which will lower your FICA score, which will cause your premiums to go up."

Wait. WTF? (and she's fucking serious about it and obv knows what she is talking about).

But.... Are you f u c k i n g serious? So they have us by the balls then.

Granted. I do put emergencies on my credit card, but that's it. I never ever buy dinner with it, or frivolous things.

I'm sorry but this is the same as deadbeat home owners.

AMERICA!!!

It's time to knock this fucking shit OFF. NO BAILOUT! Suck it up and buy what you can afford.

Is it really that hard? Fucking drug addicts.

RonPaulVolunteer
09-29-2008, 07:39 PM
Trust me, the banks are DESPERATE for people to borrow money right now.

Carole
09-29-2008, 07:40 PM
Yep.

She's for the bailout bill, but when she was asked by Larry King, "Why is this bailout necessary?"

Suze: "Because your credit card companies will dry up your available credit, which will lower your FICA score, which will cause your premiums to go up."

Wait. WTF? (and she's fucking serious about it and obv knows what she is talking about).

But.... Are you f u c k i n g serious? So they have us by the balls then.

Granted. I do put emergencies on my credit card, but that's it. I never ever buy dinner with it, or frivolous things.

I'm sorry but this is the same as deadbeat home owners.

AMERICA!!!

It's time to knock this fucking shit OFF. NO BAILOUT! Suck it up and buy what you can afford.

Is it really that hard? Fucking drug addicts.

She is definitely promoting consumerism and excess spending on credit. :eek:

She also played the "it's your money card".

Otter Mii-kun
09-29-2008, 07:48 PM
It's time to knock this OFF. NO BAILOUT! Suck it up and buy what you can afford.

Is it really that hard? Addicts.I don't see why it's so important that we have to reinflate the housing and stock market bubbles so that people can cash out equity like a giant ATM and continue overextending their debt.

Same kind of garbage being preached since 2001! (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=157570) :mad:

manny229
09-29-2008, 07:50 PM
Isin't she the one who's always telling us to pay off our credit cards and not use them unless for emergencies?

HOLLYWOOD
09-29-2008, 07:50 PM
Yep.

Wait. WTF? (and she's fucking serious about it and obv knows what she is talking about).But.... Are you f u c k i n g serious? So they have us by the balls then.

Granted. I do put emergencies on my credit card, but that's it. I never ever buy dinner with it, or frivolous things.I'm sorry but this is the same as deadbeat home owners.

AMERICA!!!

It's time to knock this fucking shit OFF. NO BAILOUT! Suck it up and buy what you can afford. Is it really that hard? Fucking drug addicts.

Hasn't it been proven... by anyone in wealth, markets, banking, financials:

ALL MONEY WHORES ARE FOR!

Eroberer
09-29-2008, 07:52 PM
Do they really expect all of that money to be made out for loans? Even if they did, what good would it be with the effect of inflation down the road? Not that it really matters since the fed is creating billions of dollars anyway.

Dorfsmith
09-29-2008, 07:53 PM
Isin't she the one who's always telling us to pay off our credit cards and not use them unless for emergencies?

Ha ha ha. Yes. My mother in law loves her. Suze is a nutcase. She's a two faced liar like most of the people msm allows on TV.

Conza88
09-29-2008, 08:03 PM
Why is it HER who convinced you it's bad? :rolleyes:

Shes a bitch; who is trying to lead the sheeple to the slaughter. Someone bring up the CNN caller who asked her about Ron Paul's economic policies if enacted. :mad:

phoenixrising
09-29-2008, 08:10 PM
I don't see why it's so important that we have to reinflate the housing and stock market bubbles so that people can cash out equity like a giant ATM and continue overextending their debt.

Same kind of garbage being preached since 2001! (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=157570) :mad:

precisely! people need to do what japan did when the shtf ---SAVE! stop spending beyond their means & stay away from *credit*

...you don't have the $$$ for it--don't buy it/do it!! time to suck it in.

jcarcinogen
09-29-2008, 08:12 PM
Oh yeah, she had a Larry King interview when RP's didn't air delaying him to a campaign speech.

Sandra
09-29-2008, 08:13 PM
Suze is a celebrity analyst. The reason is that a lot of companies pay her to appear on MSM shows to push policy. What commercials run during her segments? Financial giants ads do. Suze doesn't give a flying flip over your finances, she's just covering her butt.

DAFTEK
09-29-2008, 08:13 PM
Ahhhhhhh yeah, AC360 Mr.CIA jackass is brainwashing the sheep..... I wonder how much is in it for CNN in this deal.... :rolleyes:

erin moore
09-29-2008, 08:23 PM
Ahhhhhhh yeah, AC360 Mr.CIA jackass is brainwashing the sheep..... I wonder how much is in it for CNN in this deal.... :rolleyes:

M hmm.\\

Cooper was born on June 3, 1967 in New York City, the younger son of the writer Wyatt Emory Cooper and the artist, designer, writer, and heiress Gloria Vanderbilt, granddaughter of Cornelius Vanderbilt II of the prominent Vanderbilt Family of New York.

e3kmouse
09-29-2008, 08:55 PM
Why is it HER who convinced you it's bad? :rolleyes:

Shes a bitch; who is trying to lead the sheeple to the slaughter. Someone bring up the CNN caller who asked her about Ron Paul's economic policies if enacted. :mad:

I'm just saying that her reasoning is so severely flawed. Don't worry, I was convinced the instant Paulson presented the original plan :)

Conza88
09-29-2008, 08:58 PM
I'm just saying that her reasoning is so severely flawed. Don't worry, I was convinced the instant Paulson presented the original plan :)

:D good stuff.

Kacey
09-29-2008, 09:18 PM
Hahah I love the first part of this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1g15SJacxY&feature=related

cien750hp
09-29-2008, 09:18 PM
very accurate portrayal:

http://www.nbc.com/Saturday_Night_Live/video/clips/suze-orman/250061/

e3kmouse
09-29-2008, 09:54 PM
very accurate portrayal: