PDA

View Full Version : Saying NO to the bailout is NOT enough! - We need a two prong attack!

Menthol Patch
09-29-2008, 07:12 PM
Hello Everyone,

I think it's time we go beyond just telling our representatives that they must vote NO on the bailout. Of course we should not let up for a moment and we should continue letting them know any bailout whatsoever is unacceptable. But there is something more we should do that strikes to the root of what is happening. In addition to what we have been doing we must demand that they hold the Federal Reserve accountable for the 800 PLUS BILLION DOLLARS that has already been dispersed!

As far as I am concerned it's inconsistent for us to demand them to vote NO on the bailout if we don't also let them know we want the bailouts that have already taken place to be rescinded!

That's right, WE WANT THAT MONEY BACK!

If this current bailout plan is unacceptable the actions that have already been taken by the FED is also unacceptable. The FED has no right to create another 700 billion dollars out of thin air to bailout private institutions and they had NO RIGHT to create 800 BILLION DOLLARS last week!

What should we demand they do with the money that has already been created and disbursed?

The answer is simple.

ERASE IT!

That's right, we need to tell our representatives we DON'T WANT THAT FAKE MONEY IN THE SYSTEM! That money must be ERASED or UNCREATED!

I know this is a dramatic step, but this bailout is a dramatic step in an UNCONSTITUTIONAL direction.

We must now take an UNPRECEDENTED and CONTROVERSIAL step in the RIGHT DIRECTION!

rockandrollsouls
09-29-2008, 07:18 PM
Ron need to put forth another bill and then we need to call our congressman and ask them to pass it.

rajibo
09-29-2008, 07:27 PM
Ron need to put forth another bill and then we need to call our congressman and ask them to pass it.

I agree. He needs to work with Peter Schiff, The Mises Guys, and our allies in Congress to come up with a kickass bill that gets to the root of the problem.

We also need to find a way for every American to read and understand it.

billjarrett
09-29-2008, 07:31 PM
Two pronged attack.. I was hoping the two prongs were demanding the resignation of Bernake and Paulson

ItsTime
09-29-2008, 07:34 PM
I know some girls that like a two prong attack

kombayn
09-29-2008, 07:45 PM
I know some girls that like a two prong attack

+69 Hell yeah! :cool:

Time for Change
09-29-2008, 08:14 PM
By the way...this is not over...they are regrouping and will attempt to push it through again.
They are ramping up the media BS and twisting every word they can to get this one pulled off.

Stay sharp, they're trying to do a driveby.

Pitchforks and Torches!!!