PDA

View Full Version : Obama would have "reluctantly" voted YES

socialize_me
09-29-2008, 05:04 PM
Fuck him. Fuck him AND his sheep.

Seriously...I cannot stomach Obama supporters..I would much rather see someone wearing a McCain t-shirt than an Obama one...the Obama supporters are a dime a dozen, they're all idiots trying to explain away how they'll pay for universal health care, yet don't realize Medicare (which only covers a fraction of the population) is already over $28 trillion bankrupt, and that this will all be accomplished by removing corporate loopholes. Hell, we can't even tax enough to pay for this shit, who the hell are these people kidding?? Themselves apparently.

Let us grill Obama next year when he takes the oath...let that fucker go down just like how he's blaming all this mess on Bush. We'll ignorantly blame it on Obama then :) even though we know better that it's all about the Federal Reserve.

mysticgeek
09-29-2008, 05:08 PM
Man ... I don't care if you walk up to heaven and talk to god or Elvis or if you even find "a heaven" ... hahaha ... ok I need to get off that whole kick ... but bottom line I could careless how you describe your YES vote on this. AYE is YES and a support of this ridiculousness! Duh! Does he think we are going to be all "well he voted yes but it was RELUCTANT" WTF?

Sarge
09-29-2008, 05:15 PM
Notice how Harry Reid was not on the news today? Several weeks he is out there pumping this BS.

I watched all day and never saw him.

Nevada, wake up!

mysticgeek
09-29-2008, 05:22 PM
Notice how Harry Reid was not on the news today? Several weeks he is out there pumping this BS.

I watched all day and never saw him.

Nevada, wake up!

THAT is a great point! Good eye!

Sarge
09-29-2008, 05:29 PM
Thank you,

I know him, and I am disgusted with him.

He is a wimp.

LibertyCzar
09-29-2008, 05:47 PM
Obama thinks government is the solution so this is hardly a surprise. I would only have noticed if he did NOT support any sort of bailout.

speciallyblend
09-29-2008, 07:17 PM
i would rather see obama win ,then mccain, of course unless you want the revolution to end in the gop..

Brassmouth
09-29-2008, 07:21 PM
i would rather see obama win ,then mccain, of course unless you want the revolution to end in the gop..

Obama is a Marxist, and isn't even shy about expressing those views.

At least McCain says he supports the free market....

westmich4paul
09-29-2008, 07:31 PM
McInsane would have voted yea too. You know it, I know it, Hell we all know it.