PDA

View Full Version : 35 Million "Sound Money" DVD's

InterestedParticipant
09-29-2008, 04:53 PM
The Establishment produced a propaganda documentary to promulgate the Islamic Terrorism charade and plan to distribute 28M copies.

I say we do them one better, I say we create a DVD with existing video material that will teach people about the perils of the Fed ("End the Fed") and the benefits of Sound Money. Certainly, we should be able to produce enough money bombs to organize this effort and raise the necessary capital.

Thoughts?

CasualApathy
09-29-2008, 04:55 PM
Well, the first thing I would examine is the expected cost of such a huge effort. I suspect it is a pretty large number, but is someone qualified to speak on this?

max
09-29-2008, 04:57 PM
The Establishment produced a propaganda documentary to promulgate the Islamic Terrorism charade and plan to distribute 28M copies.

I say we do them one better, I say we create a DVD with existing video material that will teach people about the perils of the Fed ("End the Fed") and the benefits of Sound Money. Certainly, we should be able to produce enough money bombs to organize this effort and raise the necessary capital.

Thoughts?

I suggested the same thing...and that CFL and Trevor take the lead.....but morons on this forum shouted me down...saying I should do it myself..

I think the DVD to use would be MONEY AS DEBT....google it...escellent cartoon documentary that entertains and informs...Aaron Ruusso's FTF is good too

MRoCkEd
09-29-2008, 04:57 PM
IF this were to happen, it should be professionally developed by the campaign for liberty and should lead people to join the c4l for more info

socialize_me
09-29-2008, 04:58 PM
With mises.org....

MRoCkEd
09-29-2008, 05:00 PM
I suggested the same thing...and that CFL and Trevor take the lead.....but morons on this forum shouted me down...saying I should do it myself..

I think the DVD to use would be MONEY AS DEBT....google it...escellent cartoon documentary that entertains and informs...Aaron Ruusso's FTF is good too

With mises.org....

I think it's a good idea.
It should start with maybe 1 million targeted DVDS before a 35 million

ronpaulforprez2008
09-29-2008, 05:45 PM
I think it's a good idea.
It should start with maybe 1 million targeted DVDS before a 35 million
I think getting started is the important thing here.

But I'm don't agree that this should come out of C4L or Trevor or Mises. I think this should come out of a new organization that is totally non-partisan and unaffiliated with any candidate. We want to reach the maximum number of people, so I don't think we want to hurt our ability to reach them by mixing the Sound Money issue with other issues or candidates.

Also, this documentary (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=157819) should also be included, its about the Argentina Financial Collapse.

Finally, the Money Masters video (http://www.themoneymasters.com/), while long, is an excellent explanation of the history around sound money and how debt based money infiltrated the US financial system

eleganz
09-29-2008, 05:51 PM
Ron Paul should endorse and star in this documentary.

Also one important thing to add, no matter what, this documentary cannot look like the google video / youtube scare documentaries. This one has to be fully informational with minimal scare tactic involved so everybody can watch it with an open mind.

TastyWheat
09-29-2008, 06:42 PM
My favorite is "Money, Banking, and The Federal Reserve". Von Mises has [what I assume are] high quality DVDs for sale in their store. If they work with us on this they might offer bulk rates and just the discs so we can hand them out in cheap sleeves.

I'd be down for distributing these or some other anti-Fed DVD. I handed out about 100 AFTF DVDs on Tax Day.

It would also be great if we could make up a DVD about the recent financial crisis. Just show them it was a lot of market interference that caused this (of which there is plenty of evidence), not just greedy businesses.

lucius
09-29-2008, 06:57 PM
...I think the DVD to use would be MONEY AS DEBT....google it...escellent cartoon documentary that entertains and informs...Aaron Russo's FTF is good too

Great idea max, I started handing out AF2F again (shrunk down to SL with interview) and will make a project out of 'Money as Debt'. We need to stand up now, fear makes this all VERY pertinent: Joe/Jane six-pack are beginning to rub the sleep out of their eyes. Fast is good.

I downloaded this torrent the other day, not bad at 2.5 hours and it has a John Taylor Gatto segment that blew me away that man is a freakin' genius! He is creating a wake-up video as well; can't wait.

Here's that torrent: Wake Up Call - Remastered Edition (NEW VERSION) - 2008 (XVid): http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4391414/Wake_Up_Call_-_Remastered_Edition_(NEW_VERSION)_-_2008_(XVid)

Don't let your wife catch you downloading off piratebay...mama got pissed. :D

Brassmouth
09-29-2008, 07:12 PM
Aaron Ruusso's FTF is good too

If we're going to mass distributute something on the behalf of the C4L, for god's sake, NO CONSPIRACY THEORIES!!!

We'd have to stick to hard fact here, people. Or we'll be written off as kooks again.

Josh_LA
09-29-2008, 07:13 PM
yeah, good luck

we could barely fund DVDs for Delegates (and I still have about a hundred Ron Paul Revere DVDs if anybody wants to hand them out)

lucius
09-29-2008, 07:14 PM
If we're going to mass distributute something on the behalf of the C4L, for god's sake, NO CONSPIRACY THEORIES!!!

We'd have to stick to hard fact here, people. Or we'll be written off as kooks again.

I stopped joining; think Nike--Just do it!

It's way past the 11th hour...

Little background:

Dr. Sutton believes The Order (NWO) has many weaknesses resulting from an inbred gene pool, a shallow power base and a limited worldview. In any future conflict between the authoritarian state and the individual, he believes opposition will take "a million forms."

"No one is going to create the anti-The Order movement. That would be foolish and unnecessary. It could be infiltrated, bought off, or diverted all too easily. Why play by the rules set by the enemy?

The movement that will topple The Order (NWO) will be extremely simple and most effective. It will be ten thousand or a million Americans who come to the conclusion that they don't want the State to be boss, that they prefer to live under the protection of the Constitution. They will make their own independent decision to thwart The Order and it will take ten thousand or a million forms."

In the 1960's British-born Dr. Anthony Sutton was a Fellow at Stanford's Hoover Institute when he discovered that, in spite of the Cold War, the US was supplying the USSR with its technology, including weapons used against American soldiers in Vietnam. Sutton dug deeper and discovered that Wall Street had sponsored both the Bolshevik Revolution and the rise of Nazi Germany. The resulting books which are on line cost Dr. Sutton his academic career.

THE BEST ENEMY MONEY CAN BUY: http://www.reformed-theology.org/html/books/best_enemy/index.html
WALL STREET AND THE RISE OF HITLER: http://www.reformed-theology.org/html/books/wall_street/index.html
WALL STREET AND THE BOLSHEVIK REVOLUTION: http://www.reformed-theology.org/html/books/bolshevik_revolution/index.html

"Our Western history is every bit as distorted, censored and largely useless as that of Hitler's Germany or the Soviet Union or Communist China..."