PDA

View Full Version : Salute to Ron Paul

Dequeant
09-29-2008, 04:48 PM
How many of us former neocons and liberals would have been firmly behind this bailout had it not been for Ron Paul?

He cured my apathy, and the apathy of millions. He alone is responsible more than any other single person for this bill being defeated! He not only woke us up from our brainwashing induced apathy, but he UNITED us behind in a cause.

His timing could not have been better. Our combined and united voices of opposition are what has defeated this bill. The millions awakened and reinvigorated by him have prevented the largest power grab by government in our lifetimes.

Ron Paul has already brought more "change" with his campaign than both presidential candidates COMBINED.

Ron Paul, i salute you!

jcarcinogen
09-29-2008, 04:54 PM
Same here Dr. Paul.

MRoCkEd
09-29-2008, 04:54 PM
I probably wouldn't have even known or cared about the bailout.

afmatt
09-29-2008, 05:03 PM
I probably wouldn't have even known or cared about the bailout.

ditto.

And his campaign helped me learn that when things are looking up I need to be looking for the other foot to drop - and ready for it when it does.

Bruno
09-29-2008, 05:09 PM
I probably would have been pissed, but would never even have bothered to call my congressmen.

For that, I thank not only Ron Paul, but all of you on the forums for your inspiration, motivation, information, and community.

NEPA_Revolution
09-29-2008, 05:13 PM
Yes thank you Ron Paul... you have freed me from the chains of ignorance.

RonPaulVolunteer
09-29-2008, 05:16 PM
I think the best thing about this is two-fold. First, we have proven to each other that united, we are a f*cking force to be reckoned with. And 2, we have proven to the powers that be that we are a f*cking force to be reckoned with.

We are strong, we will not go quietly into the night. We are taking our country back. Thank you very much.

Kotin
09-29-2008, 05:34 PM
I agree.. I was a fucking Joe Biden supporter!!! UGH!

Ron Paul saved my life.

Bruno
09-29-2008, 05:43 PM
I agree.. I was a fucking Joe Biden supporter!!! UGH!

Ron Paul saved my life.

Don't feel bad. I was a Bill Richardson supporter, when I thought only the Democrats offered an anti-war candidate. He only represented a few things I stood for, and was against most of the others. Then I found RP who I couldn't agree with more!

specsaregood
09-29-2008, 05:50 PM
How many of us former neocons and liberals would have been firmly behind this bailout had it not been for Ron Paul?

He cured my apathy, and the apathy of millions. He alone is responsible more than any other single person for this bill being defeated! He not only woke us up from our brainwashing induced apathy, but he UNITED us behind in a cause.

His timing could not have been better. Our combined and united voices of opposition are what has defeated this bill. The millions awakened and reinvigorated by him have prevented the largest power grab by government in our lifetimes.

Ron Paul has already brought more "change" with his campaign than both presidential candidates COMBINED.

Ron Paul, i salute you!

Yeah, that about sums it up. Hopefully this is just the beginning of the force he has inspired.