PDA

View Full Version : $700B saved, but the REAL bailout happened

Josh_LA
09-29-2008, 04:33 PM
First of all, thanks America, you did it!

Or, maybe it was just Pelosi's idiotic speech that ticked a few off.

So, go ahead and call to thank a few Congressmen close to your area, and thank Pelosi.

Some of us had to cancel our flights out to DC for open season. :mad:

To the point, why is the fact the bailout bill was killed or halted in fact a "bailout"? :eek:

Once in a while, politicians and the government show a sign of good faith. Once in a while, they do something good and right. OTHERWISE THEY ARE CRIMINALS.

When a criminal does something good, it confuses people as to whether they are actually a criminal, or makes people give them another chance.

Just like a bailout which would pump empty money and give money wasters more time to f- up the economy more later. The fact the politicians today did the right thing is exactly that, asking Americans to trust them a little longer, give them time so they can f- up our country later.

Things don't just get better, sometimes it has to get worse first. The fact the political decision will make our economy worse in the short run, is good, but may delay the inevitable confrontation and removal of criminals in power.

So remember, these politicians are STILL CRIMINALS and STILL DESERVE TO BE PRESSURED AND FEARED INTO DOING THE RIGHT THING, EVERY SINGLE TIME.

They bailed themselves out today, let's see how long it lasts.

Truth Warrior
09-29-2008, 04:36 PM
Smoke and mirrors and "spin" and bullshit, the primary product of D.C. :p :rolleyes:

jbuttell
09-29-2008, 04:40 PM
Good post - I agree, guard is not being let down. I will stay on them.

Josh_LA
09-29-2008, 06:12 PM
Good post - I agree, guard is not being let down. I will stay on them.

the hard part is telling people killing it once isn't good enough.

they probably already forgot about the amnesty days.