PDA

View Full Version : Texans, Please Chip In for Patriotic Flower Arrangements for NAY'ing Reps!

patriotcalendar
09-29-2008, 03:14 PM
I literally cried tears of joy when I saw the House vote results come out today! What a close vote... BUT... it's beautiful to see that the American people have largely awoken and we DO still have a modicum of sway with our Representatives!

I think it would be a nice idea to send THANK YOU flowers to our Texas Reps who NAY'D the bailout deal and I'll be happy to coordinate that effort on behalf of Texas Campaign for Liberty grassroots activists!

http://projects.chipin.com/c4l-texas-nay-votes-flower-shower

Please chip in ASAP at the above link and I'll get the ordering under way!

If you'd like to suggest some text to be put on the cards with the arrangements, please reply to this message.

Please forward to all other Texas CFL Meetup members you know --

and don't forget to be voicing your opposition to the bailout to your Senators! Since (ironically) this bill is not considered a spending bill, it's likely going to come up in the Senate on Wednesday.. so let the Senators hear you NOW!

In Liberty,
Pam F.

PS -- I couldn't make the link work correctly on the Chip In page, so here's a link to see the proposed floral arrangement:

http://www.teleflora.com/flowers/bouquet/spirit-of-america-94567p.asp?s=t&promotioncode=shop15&srccode=shopzilla_&ciisourcecode=cii_10043468&cpncode=12-67920287-2

MsDoodahs
09-29-2008, 03:31 PM
Hi Pam - don't forget to get in touch with me when you are ready for that collection of liberty reading material. :)

Thanks!

MsD

patriotcalendar
09-29-2008, 05:36 PM
Hehe, thanks MsDoodah -- I think I'll get in touch so you can refresh me on which collection that is precisely.. ;)

Texans, anyone want to help with this flower effort? We can express genuine thanks and lobby just a little for C4L while we're at it. It's a small way to demonstrate to our CongressCritters that we (collectively) are watching them and that we appreciate their good acts. Who's with me?

Pam

MsDoodahs
09-29-2008, 07:35 PM
bump