PDA

View Full Version : The news media

CountryMe
09-29-2008, 01:07 PM
I realize it's not all the news media's fault when those in congress come out and tell them something and the news media portrays that to the rest of us but notice I said it's not ALL their fault but certainly they do share in some of the blame of what comes across to viewers.

I think we should include in our emails to send them to all the news media, too, letting them know just because we do not want our freedoms taken away, just because we don't want more government, does not mean we don't care about our country and the crises we are having! And that is what the no vote represents! I want the news media to get the word out why they should vote NO, not why they should vote yes!!!

If any of you have email addresses for the news media please post them here for me! I have tried to find some of them and could not. My eyesight is not as good so when I see a lot on a web page it is easy for me to miss email addresses if they are there.

I want to email CNN, MSNBC, FoxNews, all of them.

Oh boy, Rep Frank trying to say someone voted no because they got their feelings hurt. I bet the news will jump on that one. uggggg That is not what the people need to hear.

Why aren't they talking to the ones that voted NO!! Instead of those that wants it to pass. We already know why they want it to pass.

CountryMe
09-29-2008, 01:11 PM
This just makes me so mad them trying to make it sound like the Bailout did not pass because of other reasons, other than because our economy will be WORSE if it passes and more of our freedoms go down the drain!