PDA

View Full Version : Knocki Off With Them Negative Waves!!!

Oddball
09-05-2007, 09:23 PM
Chris Wallace was smarmy and disrespectful.

Brut Hume obviously snadbagged the good Doctor with the silly-assed speculative scenario.

SO FRIGGIN' WHAT??

This was Faux Noise debate, ferchrissakes!! What did you think they were going to do??

Ask what his favorite color is??

Ask how his wife's health is holding up??

Ask him about the finer points of Austrian economics??

Sooner or later, y'all are going to have to get used to neoconservatives treating him like crap.

Oddball
09-05-2007, 10:49 PM
http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/16/bump1kvfw9.gif

BillyBeer
09-05-2007, 10:51 PM
LMAO, I almost vomited when these douches were LAUGHING when Ron Paul was spelling out the disaster that is neocon statecraft in the Mid East.

Kuldebar
09-05-2007, 10:51 PM
I don't think Paul was "sandbagged" with that silly scenario question.

Paul was able to throw the whole premise of the silliness out the window: by pointing out what the president's authority is in matters of national security and the process of declaring war, etc.

CJLauderdale4
09-05-2007, 10:53 PM
I particularly like Fox's Simpsons-like "laugh track" they added each time Ron Paul was addressed. Were they laughing at him, or was it laughter to say all of the previous repsonses from neocons were funny, and now it's time to here the "rest of the story"...

torchbearer
09-05-2007, 10:56 PM
the Trolls come out at night... especially after the debates... Ron Paul laying the smack down usually agitates them... just don't feed them and they go away.

Oddball
09-05-2007, 11:50 PM
I don't think Paul was "sandbagged" with that silly scenario question.

Paul was able to throw the whole premise of the silliness out the window: by pointing out what the president's authority is in matters of national security and the process of declaring war, etc.

Agreed.

But from the first moment that the speculative scenario was being described, anyone with half a wit knew toward whom the question was going to be initially directed.

So, maybe the phrasing should've been "attempted sandbagging". ;)