PDA

View Full Version : Educate in Ways Americans Will Respond To ~~~~~~>

newyearsrevolution08
09-29-2008, 12:59 PM
I think instead of books, blogs and news we might have a better chance getting people to WAKE UP if we use the things that the average American might check out. I know most people will not read a book especially if it is about politics so ron paul's book is out, I know too many people who HATE watching the news and politics on tv BUT....

Everyone likes a good movie,

All of those so called conspiracy theory movies could be used as a great tool to at least get people to at least THINK about the possibilities.

Get people together to watch that movie on 9-11 called "Zero". I am not a truther BUT that movie was very convincing and I do agree it deserves AT MINIMUM another investigation done on all buildings...

Hand out copies of the end game, get people to listen to Aimee Allens Revolution song and her many others. Easy way to lead into her singing at the Rally for the Republic. That ALSO would be a great thing to hand out to people if that is legal. Get clean copies and hand them out.

I think having a "conspiracy theory" movie night would be a ton of fun and allow people to talk with their friends about real topics BUT from an entertaining side of things and sounds fun.

I know there are a TON of audio and video that could be used to hand out, lend out, give links to and bring people over to watch with you.

I see more people watching an aimee allen video before reading the mini constitution BUT both could lead to people waking up.

I think if there were a way to do a revolution movie especially low budget style and grassroots it would go over damn well.

It could end up a cult classic like rocky horror and clockwork orange and always be used to wake up the next generation..

THat would be sweet .

Deborah K
09-29-2008, 01:31 PM
I agree that a really good movie done by a heavy hitter in Hollowwood might wake the sleeping up. Or a modern day remake of 1984.

Conza88
09-29-2008, 04:59 PM
Waay ahead of you. :)

Glad to see someone come to the same conclusion though...

Check sig... :D