PDA

View Full Version : Think how good it must feel to be a CONGRESSMAN who voted "nay"... Finally success!

Pimpin Turtle Dot Com
09-29-2008, 12:52 PM
Think how good it must feel to be a CONGRESSMAN who voted "nay"... Finally success!

It must feel so good! Like it must be a huge rush... think about it.... I truly think if they try to push another bill through the same will vote "nay" and others will too after they feel the wrath of their constituents who told them to originally vote "nay"...!!!

enjerth
09-29-2008, 01:23 PM
Think how good it must feel to be a CONGRESSMAN who voted "nay"... Finally success!

It must feel so good! Like it must be a huge rush... think about it.... I truly think if they try to push another bill through the same will vote "nay" and others will too after they feel the wrath of their constituents who told them to originally vote "nay"...!!!

I was thinking exactly the opposite. Congress is getting squeezed from both directions. And those who have reservations, yet voted against, are up against a wall praying that what they did was right.

SnappleLlama
09-29-2008, 01:25 PM
Perhaps Dr. Paul will be able to sleep for the first time in 30 years...

..but only one night!

enjerth
09-29-2008, 01:33 PM
Perhaps Dr. Paul will be able to sleep for the first time in 30 years...

..but only one night!

If he does, they'll pass it while he sleeps!

I don't know if he's even blinked in the last 30 years! Staring the dogs down.

Sarge
09-29-2008, 01:36 PM
It turned into our New Years Eve party tonight.

I doubt the rest of them will be celebrating.

SnappleLlama
09-29-2008, 01:38 PM
If he does, they'll pass it while he sleeps!

I don't know if he's even blinked in the last 30 years! Staring the dogs down.

Ha, ha!

tpreitzel
09-29-2008, 01:45 PM
Simply amazing. I go out for a few hours and look what happens. Praise God! I'm simply stunned that Congress actually listened to the people for once! If Cubin voted against this bill, I'm giving her a call in a few minutes to thank her!

Edit: Aaaaaaaaargh. She voted for it! She's still going to get my call but it won't be to thank her!. :(

CurtisLow
09-29-2008, 01:57 PM
Simply amazing. I go out for a few hours and look what happens. Praise God! I'm simply stunned that Congress actually listened to the people for once! (

It is true! Hoohoo! Just got back home.