PDA

View Full Version : We need a MELTDOWN, a MARKET CRASH, and a DEPRESSION!

Menthol Patch
09-29-2008, 10:50 AM
These treasonous monsters are saying this bailout must go through to avert a market crash, a depression, and a meltdown.

I say that we NEED a meltdown, a depression, and a market crash!

We need a HUGE correction.

It will result in people starving.
It will result in people freezing this winter.
It will result in chaos.

But we need it anyway.

sirachman
09-29-2008, 10:52 AM
I must, however sadly, wholeheartedly agree with you.

llepard
09-29-2008, 10:53 AM
These treasonous monsters are saying this bailout must go through to avert a market crash, a depression, and a meltdown.

I say that we NEED a meltdown, a depression, and a market crash!

We need a HUGE correction.

It will result in people starving.
It will result in people freezing this winter.
It will result in chaos.

But we need it anyway.

Be careful what you wish for.......

Bruno
We need a catalyst for a Revolution

FrankRep
Hopefully we can officially destroy the Federal Reserve now.

Cinderella
09-29-2008, 10:55 AM
it needs to happen now rather than later (because we all kno its going to happen...its ineveitable) now we need to suck it up and let it happen now....because if we postpone it, it will be wayyy worse than we could imagine...i dont see how pumping more money into the corrupt financial system to bail out wall street will fix this problem...all were doing is giving it a quick fix...

fr33domfightr
09-29-2008, 11:06 AM
You may get what you asked for sooner than you think. The bailout will spur this on.

FF

ihsv
09-29-2008, 11:07 AM
Yes, we need one, but the leash-holders coordinating this catastrophe will not allow it to turn against them. Rather, they have engineered it to turn against us.

angelatc
09-29-2008, 11:08 AM
We need a catalyst for a Revolution

Don't be silly. There's a new season of Survivor on.

Falseflagop
09-29-2008, 11:19 AM

If I remember you run a Hedge Fund and was curious to know whether your firm is seeing alot of redemptions and whether you guys invested in this crap and how many times were you levered up? Just curious

Menthol Patch
09-29-2008, 11:20 AM

I am careful.

I'm in a bad situation and very unprepared for any depression. I would probably be hurt very badly. Basically, I'm barely scraping by right now. I realize that I might be one of the people starving on the street during a depression. Actually, I might be one of the FIRST people starving on the street.

However, I still wait this bailout to fail so we can go ahead and get this depression over with.

llepard
09-29-2008, 11:24 AM
If I remember you run a Hedge Fund and was curious to know whether your firm is seeing alot of redemptions and whether you guys invested in this crap and how many times were you levered up? Just curious

No we never invested in this crap.

We almost never use leverage. Sometimes we borrow 10% of the fund to do something if we have a cash flow timing issue.

We were invested in China, India and Vietnam but lightened up at the end of last year because they were frothy.

Today we are 50% cash and 50% short things in the US.

We would have a nice profit this year, but we got hurt pretty badly on July 16th when the Government changed the rules and manufactured a short squeeze.

Financial stocks make 11 sigma moves in three days, which is about the odds of the universe being created.

So, once again, our corrupt government fucked me.

We now own a lot of gold and silver.

Hope that is helpful.

LWL

llepard
09-29-2008, 11:28 AM
I am careful.

I'm in a bad situation and very unprepared for any depression. I would probably be hurt very badly. Basically, I'm barely scraping by right now. I realize that I might be one of the people starving on the street during a depression. Actually, I might be one of the FIRST people starving on the street.

However, I still wait this bailout to fail so we can go ahead and get this depression over with.

Yes, I hear you, but you are smart and you have the correct thought processes. Find a job with like minded people and you will be fine. Stay out of the big cities.

CitizenPlain
09-29-2008, 11:34 AM

beachmaster
09-29-2008, 11:38 AM
the Federal Reserve is planning for this.

Either way this blackmail demand goes,

they win. It's all in their plan!!

Yes, they are not stupid.

Now we'll probably see an executive order. Bush may just dissolve congress. Who knows.

amy31416
09-29-2008, 11:39 AM
Certainly, things just got pretty interesting. We all need to stick together.

Falseflagop
09-29-2008, 12:14 PM
No we never invested in this crap.

We almost never use leverage. Sometimes we borrow 10% of the fund to do something if we have a cash flow timing issue.

We were invested in China, India and Vietnam but lightened up at the end of last year because they were frothy.

Today we are 50% cash and 50% short things in the US.

We would have a nice profit this year, but we got hurt pretty badly on July 16th when the Government changed the rules and manufactured a short squeeze.

Financial stocks make 11 sigma moves in three days, which is about the odds of the universe being created.

So, once again, our corrupt government fucked me.

We now own a lot of gold and silver.

Hope that is helpful.

With changing the rules in the middle of the game (shorting) Then blaming shorts for the failure meanwhile its about FUNDAMENTALS ! Which do not exist. Be safe!

LWL

With changing the rules in the middle of the game (shorting) Then blaming shorts for the failure meanwhile its about FUNDAMENTALS ! Which do not exist. Be safe!