PDA

View Full Version : Steve Miller for Congress

Miller4Congress
09-29-2008, 10:28 AM
Hello all-

I would like to introduce you to Steve Miller. He is a pro-liberty candidate running for Congress in Illinois' 7th district.

Please read more about him here:
http://www.millerforcongress2008.com

We would appreciate any support we can get.

Also, if you have some time, read up about his opponent:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danny_K._Davis

In Liberty,
Dan Ferreri
Campaign Manager
Miller for Congress 2008

revolutionman
09-29-2008, 10:50 AM
I'm sorry, i feel totally compelled by every fiber of by being to do this...

Abra-abra-cadabra
I want to reach out and grab ya
Abra-abra-cadabra
Abracadabra

MRoCkEd
09-29-2008, 11:00 AM
8. What should we do to protect Israel?

As I have seen the beauty of Israel first hand, such as the Mediterranean coastal city of Haifa, and the religious mecca of Jerusalem. I have also observed how Israel functions as a modern economy and democracy in an area of the World where these attributes are rare. I, therefore, am fully committed to supporting this natural ally against any incursion on its independence.

Wrong answer
Correct answer: We should do nothing.
Our interests lie with the security of the United States of America.

trey4sports
09-29-2008, 11:00 AM
is he a joker? a smoker? a midnight toker?

Apt
10-01-2008, 10:26 AM
Hello all-

I would like to introduce you to Steve Miller. He is a pro-liberty candidate running for Congress in Illinois' 7th district.

Please read more about him here:
http://www.millerforcongress2008.com

We would appreciate any support we can get.

Also, if you have some time, read up about his opponent:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danny_K._Davis

In Liberty,
Dan Ferreri
Campaign Manager
Miller for Congress 2008

Here is some dirt on this man:
He knowingly maintained an affair with the wife of an acquaintance of mine and that essentially sent the marraige to a unfortunate finality. Understanding that the end of the marraige was not his fault the affair does show a blatant lack of character. We need to keep people like this out of public office. Ron Paul is an example to follow in this regard.

When I looked on his website and saw him standing in front of the American flag like some sort of hero, I first laughed and then thought, my goodness, what if he won?
I firmly believe it is Miller's type of people we need to rid our government of. Though, he has zero chance of winning in that district.

-Apt

Indy Vidual
10-01-2008, 10:36 AM
Oh Boy...
So he has at least one supporter, and one motivated enemy traveling the web to continue their endless battle. :rolleyes:

/Time keeps on slippin', slippin', slippin'
Into the future...

Apt
10-01-2008, 10:48 AM
Oh Boy...
So he has at least one supporter, and one motivated enemy traveling the web to continue their endless battle. :rolleyes:

I'm no enemy, I scarcley remember meeting the guy. I will say I do have enough distaste for him to spend two minutes posting the truth about what type of guy he is. And, it’s not everyday one can express one's own inner Linda Trip. :D

Cowlesy
10-01-2008, 11:00 AM
who the fuck are you people?

Apt
10-01-2008, 11:02 AM
who the fuck are you people?

Do not understand. Please clarify your question.

Indy Vidual
10-01-2008, 11:10 AM
Here is some dirt on this man...
You use Google to find pro-Miller threads on various forums?

or

It's just an amazing coincidence you landed among us armed with "dirt" about Steve??

Edit: Welcome to RPF's, btw. :)

Apt
10-01-2008, 11:21 AM
You use Google to find pro-Miller threads on various forums?

or

It's just an amazing coincidence you landed among us armed with "dirt" about Steve??

Edit: Welcome to RPF's, btw. :)

Are you asking me?

In case there might be some confusion:

I used google and found this thread on this board and thought to myself, hey, what a good way to ensure people know what questionable character this guy has. So, I requested membership, it was granted, then, I came back to this thread. (btw, it was the only thread, positive or negative, about Miller. I am sure he is getting no funding from the party to run a Republican campaign in the 7th district [Chicago].)

Now this is the interesting part I used this message board to epress some factual knowlegde and additionally offer some speculative opinion about his character based on the information I have about him. Are we bored yet?

gls
10-01-2008, 11:26 AM
Who cares about some rumor that in all likelihood has no basis in reality?

Apt eats babies. There, I said it. If it's on the internet it must be true.

I would never support him due to his answer Re: relations with Israel. Sounds like a position a neocon would take.

Indy Vidual
10-01-2008, 11:29 AM
It is true he has no chance in that district.

PauliticsPolitics
10-01-2008, 07:18 PM
sad truth:
In Chicago, the real election is the democratic primaries. A republican getting more than 25% would be an achievement akin to flying like an eagle.

A smart liberty candidate would run in the Dem primaries, that's the strategy around here.