PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me or ??????????

PatriotOne
09-29-2008, 10:09 AM
I've been watching the debates on C-Span. Seems Dems want bail out, Repubs don't. Doesn't make sense does it? Unless................

I am perfectly aware that the Bush admin is looking for a reason to declare martial law and suspend the elections. They proposed this ridiculous bail out bill that is so absurd I cannot even imagine they expected it too pass as proposed. I am beginning to think this admin is not hoping to stave off the collapse but is pretending to propose a solution they don't want in the first place. They want the collapse to happen. It has always been a necessary component to the New World Order elite.

Could this be why the Dems are trying to prop this bill up...to deny the Bush Admin martial law powers during the collapse until they get into office? Hmmmmmmm.....

Truth Warrior
09-29-2008, 10:12 AM
I've been watching the debates on C-Span. Seems Dems want bail out, Repubs don't. Doesn't make sense does it? Unless................

I am perfectly aware that the Bush admin is looking for a reason to declare martial law and suspend the elections. They proposed this ridiculous bail out bill that is so absurd I cannot even imagine they expected it too pass as proposed. I am beginning to think this admin is not hoping to stave off the collapse but is pretending to propose a solution they don't want in the first place. They want the collapse to happen. It has always been a necessary component to the New World Order elite.

Could this be why the Dems are trying to prop this bill up...to deny the Bush Admin martial law powers during the collapse until they get into office? Hmmmmmmm..... Maybe, could be.<IMHO> ;)

TruthisTreason
09-29-2008, 10:15 AM
SOme democrat just called barney frank evil or was that my imagination?

BuddyRey
09-29-2008, 10:18 AM

I heard that too!!!

I thought I had finally succumbed to a mixture of sunstroke and taxpayer rage and lost a few of my marbles!

Truth Warrior
09-29-2008, 10:20 AM
Hey, Barney IS evil. :p :rolleyes:

freelance
09-29-2008, 10:27 AM

Could this be why the Dems are trying to prop this bill up...to deny the Bush Admin martial law powers during the collapse until they get into office? Hmmmmmmm.....

I've wondered that too. I've also wondered if they were threatened with it if they don't pass it. Who in the world has the time to keep up with all of their scandals? I wonder what they're doing elsewhere while our attention is focused on this!

I've also wondered if the administration wants ANYTHING passed so that Bush can just add signing statements. Short of that, I expect an Executive Order if nothing else works.

PatriotOne
10-02-2008, 08:23 PM
I've wondered that too. I've also wondered if they were threatened with it if they don't pass it. Who in the world has the time to keep up with all of their scandals? I wonder what they're doing elsewhere while our attention is focused on this!

I've also wondered if the administration wants ANYTHING passed so that Bush can just add signing statements. Short of that, I expect an Executive Order if nothing else works.

Looks like you were right freelance. Bush IS threatening martial law if the bill doesn't pass. No wonder Pelosi looked sick!

werdd
10-02-2008, 08:24 PM
quite a few democrats are against this legislation, for the wrong reason's, but atleast they are against it.

max
10-02-2008, 08:25 PM

frank is a cock sucker and a handjobber

ShowMeLiberty
10-02-2008, 08:30 PM
A Democrat co-worker related a conspiracy theory today - that the whole economic mess was created on purpose and when the Republicans saw that they would lose in November, they unleashed the must-pass-right-now, doomed-to-fail bailout so that Obama would inherit a mess he won't have any possiblility of fixing.

They're working on the spin already, I guess.

:rolleyes:

PatriotOne
10-02-2008, 08:35 PM
A Democrat co-worker related a conspiracy theory today - that the whole economic mess was created on purpose and when the Republicans saw that they would lose in November, they unleashed the must-pass-right-now, doomed-to-fail bailout so that Obama would inherit a mess he won't have any possiblility of fixing.

They're working on the spin already, I guess.

:rolleyes:

Your friend sucks as a conspiracy theorist :p. THAT sure isn't the reason.

jkm1864
10-02-2008, 09:07 PM
Most democrats suck as conspiracy theorist anyway. You have to be a conservative to be a conspiracy theorist. The democrats TRUST the government and have no problems with it getting BIGGER and BIGGER and BIGGER and BIGGER and BIGGER. I for one believe their are evil people out there and I kind of think they prosper in government were the honest man doesn't. The honest man wouldn't take bribes and the amount of money you spend just for re-election will mean that taking bribes becomes a reality.