PDA

View Full Version : I can't get on the chat!

LibertiORDeth
09-29-2008, 09:39 AM
NOOOOOOOOOOO. I feel so chat room deprived! For someone reason at the school's library computers it says "Cannot connect to server, try again later," obviously something wrong with these computers that can't do about anything Java/Flash related (mainly because it won't allow you to install updates).
Ahh well, class starts in twenty minutes anyhow.

zach
09-29-2008, 09:42 AM
Suckzzz. :P

Bruno
09-29-2008, 09:43 AM
NOOOOOOOOOOO. I feel so chat room deprived! For someone reason at the school's library computers it says "Cannot connect to server, try again later," obviously something wrong with these computers that can't do about anything Java/Flash related (mainly because it won't allow you to install updates).

i can't either. i get that java runtime error once inawhile, and then it won't reinstall.

angelatc
09-29-2008, 09:45 AM

So email a senator or two while you're waiting! Good heavens man - times a'wastin'!

Jeremy
09-29-2008, 09:45 AM
n00b

lol

Jeremy
09-29-2008, 09:48 AM
omg, what happened to yer name?

WHY

Bruno
09-29-2008, 10:00 AM
n00b

lol