PDA

View Full Version : WTF??? Are the people controling the debate on both sides of this bill both FOR it?

Razmear
09-29-2008, 07:27 AM
The Opposition to Frank is also for the Bill, are they going to quash any dissent by controlling the debate with a R supporter and a D supporter controlling both sides???

eb

cheapseats
09-29-2008, 07:30 AM
The Opposition to Frank is also for the Bill, are they going to quash any dissent by controlling the debate with a R supporter and a D supporter controlling both sides???

eb

Pretty much. Democrats have predictably found the "silver lining," which is to say an opportunity to play Fairy Godmother to THEIR special interests.

Not take it or leave it, but take it or take more.

angelatc
09-29-2008, 07:34 AM
Thanks for watching this Razmear. I can't.

Watching Congress gut America is worse than watching a hunter gut a deer. I can't watch that either. (But I will eat it. I guess they know that.)

mconder
09-29-2008, 07:34 AM
It's the dialectic at work. They pretend to take two sides of the debate to come up with the solution they all wanted all along.

constituent
09-29-2008, 07:36 AM
It's the dialectic at work. They pretend to take two sides of the debate to come up with the solution they all wanted all along.

+1 yeeeeewwwwwwbetcha

Razmear
09-29-2008, 07:37 AM
Thanks for watching this Razmear. I can't.

If you dont have CSpan, google JLC Internet TV to get an app that will let you watch streams from Bloomberg, CSpan and CNN (and a few hundred other channels (mostly foriegn or crap))

All 'Debaters' are for the bill so far on both sides.

eb

angelatc
09-29-2008, 07:43 AM
If you dont have CSpan, google JLC Internet TV to get an app that will let you watch streams from Bloomberg, CSpan and CNN

eb

No I mean I can't stomach it. I can't believe people aren't driving to DC with tar, feathers, torches, pitchforks, and worse.

They should be.

BeFranklin
09-29-2008, 07:59 AM
It will be a pyrrhic victory if it is passed. It won't stop anything, and the people who voted for it will be seen to have voted for $700 billion dollar waste to help their cronnies in the old boys network.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyrrhic_victory