PDA

View Full Version : Slim Jims for those who voted FOR bail out!

rp4prez
09-29-2008, 06:15 AM
After the vote I am going to try and make a slim jim for everyone to pass out so that voters know who NOT to vote for on November 4th! Think this is a good idea? I'm probably going to be giving a ton of them to some of my friends and try to organize people to pass them out at our local precincts! :)

slacker921
09-29-2008, 06:20 AM
yes.. slim jims will be in order and yard signs to go under or beside their yard signs.. if my congressman votes for it I'll be making or buying a 100 or so signs that say "voted for bailout" with an arrow so I can put them with his signs that are already all over the place. He needs immediate and public humiliation for voting against his constituents.

rp4prez
09-29-2008, 06:22 AM
yes.. slim jims will be in order and yard signs to go under or beside their yard signs.. if my congressman votes for it I'll be making or buying a 100 or so signs that say "voted for bailout" with an arrow so I can put them with his signs that are already all over the place. He needs immediate and public humiliation for voting against his constituents.

That's an awesome idea too! Maybe we should put a thread together to compile all the good ideas like this?

itshappening
09-29-2008, 06:23 AM
there needs to be some sort of website to centralize these efforts

rp4prez
09-29-2008, 08:10 AM
there needs to be some sort of website to centralize these efforts

I agree.. what would be on the site? I could build it. ;)

Dorfsmith
09-29-2008, 08:11 AM
Great idea :cool:

MsDoodahs
10-02-2008, 01:44 PM
Bump!

WE NEED SLIMJIMS!!!!!

:D