PDA

View Full Version : Question: How to remind our reps of the 2nd amendment without getting arrested?

Razmear
09-29-2008, 06:09 AM
I was considering calling reps and telling them that if they ignore our first amendment pleas to kill this bailout bill that we will remind them of our 2nd amendment rights to cast off a corrupt government, but then I figured that the FBI would be at my house before I got too far down the phone list.

Any ideas on a gentler threatening verbage?

eb - fetching coffee and yelling at the idiots on CSpan

Truth Warrior
09-29-2008, 06:17 AM
The Illegality, Immorality, and Violence of All Political Action
http://users.aol.com/xeqtr1/voluntaryist/vopa.html

Truth Warrior
09-29-2008, 06:18 AM
The Rise of the Fourth Reich
The Secret Societies That Threaten to Take Over America
By Jim Marrs
http://www.harpercollins.com/books/9780061245589/The_Rise_of_the_Fourth_Reich/index.aspx

Truth Warrior
09-29-2008, 06:19 AM
Index to the Antifederalist Papers
http://www.wepin.com/articles/afp/index.htm

constituent
09-29-2008, 06:22 AM
fax 'em a copy

fj45lvr
09-29-2008, 08:38 AM
I don't think the FBI is going to show up for something like that is even spelled out by our Founding fathers as a totally ACCEPTABLE way to deal with those that are to ABUSE YOU and your HAPPINESS, PEACE, or PROSPERITY.

They haven't showed up at my door and I sent this message to all the Congressmen in America:

Don't want to have to resort to using the 2nd Ammendment to rectify this IMMORALITY!!!

The citizens are going to revolt to this this OUTRAGEOUS "rip-off" of REWARDING those who DO NOT have any right to have ME WORK FOR THEIR BENEFIT.

I PAY my bills. They SHOULD TOO.

fj45lvr
09-29-2008, 08:42 AM
Many states are "open carry" where you can just show up in MASS and all be PACKING a weapon (instead of a merely chanting and waving signs)....that would get their attention....

Nothing will change until the GOV. fears the people....right now it is the opposite and a wise man waaaaayyy back said that when the people fear the GOV there is Tyranny....and conversely there is LIBERTY.....well what do you see today???

Lets get the FEAR FACTOR working for us.

Truth Warrior
09-29-2008, 09:01 AM
"And the truth is, there is something terribly wrong with this country, isn't there?" -- V

"People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people." -- V

;)

Mortikhi
09-29-2008, 09:29 AM
Many states are "open carry" where you can just show up in MASS and all be PACKING a weapon (instead of a merely chanting and waving signs)....that would get their attention....

Nothing will change until the GOV. fears the people....right now it is the opposite and a wise man waaaaayyy back said that when the people fear the GOV there is Tyranny....and conversely there is LIBERTY.....well what do you see today???

This is the ONLY way they will listen to us.

People that protest with cardboard signs will get steamrolled by the cops.
People that show up armed will get respect.

roho76
09-29-2008, 09:35 AM
fax 'em a copy

I kinda like both of these ideas. They should be done at the same time, though. And there needs to be like 10,000 packing at each state capital to get any real results at this juncture. These politicians are not going to give up and start being honest. This will be a hostel take over and one side will win. It may not happen tomorrow after this "piece of shit" legislation passes. But soon I believe. I will be surprised if we last another 5 years at this rate. IMHO.