PDA

View Full Version : Spread the Word: You Will Lose if You Vote for Lesser of Two Evils

rightofpeople
09-28-2008, 10:21 PM
Purpose: The main purpose of this Digg is to get Ron Paul's current message out to those that have not heard it, and remind those that are confused exactly what it is, especially during the bailout crisis. This is posted in Political News at Digg. I hope you can take the time to Digg it with your vote, resulting in more people learning:

http://digg.com/politics/You_Will_Lose_If_You_Vote_for_the_Lesser_of_Two_Ev ils

freeople.com — A vote for the lesser of two evils will not make any significant difference for America. You will lose. America will lose. Whether you're concerned about people's rights, the law, the economy, or even war, under pressure, both the Democratic and Republican candidates will continue the failed policies of their respective parties. You have options.

Overall Message: The overall point of Ron Paul's support of Chuck Baldwin, and indeed his effort to endorse third party votes, is to send a message. To send a message that we are still free to vote and will do so. The best way to do that is to stand behind a third party candidate, and that is exactly what Ron Paul has done.

The reality is that no third party can win yet. The point is to unite in the leadership of showing America they don't have to vote for the Democratic or Republican parties, that there are other choices.

While it would be best for the overall cause if we could all stand behind a single candidate, especially the one that Ron Paul endorsed, voting for who you feel best represents you is still the better principle.

That is the point of the message - not so much a direct support of Chuck Baldwin's entire platform, but a support of Ron Paul's endorsement and cause.

rightofpeople
09-29-2008, 12:40 AM
This is at the top of the homepage at www.freeople.com now.

It has 749 reads, but not many Diggs. I think Obama and McCain supporters are trying to bury it.

I guess the most important thing is that people are reading it.

But, let's keep digging! Still plenty of time on this one.

Ron Paul's Convention Speech