PDA

View Full Version : I booked Ron on a major radio interview; here's what happened:

Matt Collins
09-28-2008, 08:20 PM
As you may or may not know I was able to get Congressman Ron Paul booked onto the Phil Valentine Show on WTN in Nashville and syndicated nationwide via satellite on Westwood One, as a guest to discuss the bailout. The interview happened last Friday in the afternoon. Unfortunately Ron's schedule was such that he had to push the interview back by a few minutes at the last minute so he was only able to get a 5 minute interview instead of 11-15 as planned.

Thanks so much to Rachel Mills for working with me to get Ron's name and message out to the listeners of talk radio.

Here is a link to the recording for your listening pleasure:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYfdcMwhZf8

sparebulb
09-28-2008, 08:32 PM
On the bright side, 5 minutes is better that no minutes. I was listening to RP on Alex Jones the other day and the Capitol phone lines conveniently went down during the interview, thus cheating us out of a few precious minutes.

On a related note, does RP publish a daily list of scheduled interviews so we can plan?

Matt Collins
09-28-2008, 08:38 PM
On a related note, does RP publish a daily list of scheduled interviews so we can plan?Probably not because a lot of this stuff is very fluid.

Matt Collins
09-29-2008, 10:57 AM
Bump