PDA

View Full Version : My Visit To Costco Today

walt
09-28-2008, 04:48 PM
While stocking up on some stuff I paid with 2 hundred dollar bills from my recent bank withdrawl, the woman was out of $10 and $20 bills!!! Not out of 5's which is very normal - but out of $10's and $20's!!! She sighed and stated, "I've seen more hundreds this weekend than I've ever seen in my life, what is up with that?"

:D

Bruno
09-28-2008, 04:51 PM
While stocking up on some stuff I paid with 2 hundred dollar bills from my recent bank withdrawl, the woman was out of $10 and $20 bills!!! Not out of 5's which is very normal - but out of $10's and $20's!!! She sighed and stated, "I've seen more hundreds this weekend than I've ever seen in my life, what is up with that?"

I saw a lady in a coin shop the other day. She had a few stacks of $50's, maybe $5000 or more with her. She had never bought gold or silver before, but bought all his silver and put in an order for gold. I overhead her say, "I've never done this before, and my husband thinks I'm going crazy, but things are getting pretty weird out there."

The average person is getting wary of this whole mess. This may be at least the beginning of a catalyst that will wake people up in this country.

muzzled dogg
09-28-2008, 04:51 PM
LMAO

we're fucked

thomaspaine23
09-28-2008, 05:10 PM

Did you notice people stocking up on bulk goods?
Just curious....

NEPA_Revolution
09-28-2008, 05:14 PM
LMAO

we're fucked

I used what was left of my coins to buy silver coins when this started

RonPaulVolunteer
09-28-2008, 05:21 PM
Rebought the stocks I sold to convert into silver just to take advantage of the bump they will get on Monday/Tuesday, then it's selling them again to buy silver.