PDA

View Full Version : What the hell do we do?

socialize_me
09-28-2008, 03:19 PM
Congress ignores the millions of phone calls/emails/faxes by their constituents, meet privately by throwing out fellow Representatives/Senators opposed to this legislation, and yet the American people seem not willing to do a damn thing about it. I betcha most of these incumbents will be voted back into office that voted for this legislation. It's a fucking shame.

What the hell do we do?

CasualApathy
09-28-2008, 03:21 PM
I suggest crying a lot. :(

Lovecraftian4Paul
09-28-2008, 03:23 PM
Congress ignores the millions of phone calls/emails/faxes by their constituents, meet privately by throwing out fellow Representatives/Senators opposed to this legislation, and yet the American people seem not willing to do a damn thing about it. I betcha most of these incumbents will be voted back into office that voted for this legislation. It's a fucking shame.

What the hell do we do?

Yes. November will probably just see most of these guys get new terms, and prove that the Sheeple are still snoozing away. I honestly think they could get away with anything at this point. This country has been totally castrated by blind belief in the media and government. I'm not sure what it will ever take to shake a larger percentage of people awake. They seem hellbent on keeping their heads in the sand.

aravoth
09-28-2008, 03:23 PM

What the hell do we do?

Light your torch, grab the pitchfork, prepare to storm the castle?

DAFTEK
09-28-2008, 03:24 PM
I predict Argentina Style Collapse within one year... http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docid=4353655982817317115&hl=en

Michael Landon
09-28-2008, 03:24 PM
I am going out and actively campaigning against anyone that votes for the bailout. I don't care if they are a Republican or a Democrat. I want to see them all lose their positions. They are elected to represent the views of the voters and when the voters tell them to vote "NO" by a rate of 100 to 1 and they still vote "YES" then they aren't doing their jobs and MUST be kicked out.

- ML

Dorfsmith
09-28-2008, 03:26 PM
I am going out and actively campaigning against anyone that votes for the bailout. I don't care if they are a Republican or a Democrat. I want to see them all lose their positions. They are elected to represent the views of the voters and when the voters tell them to vote "NO" by a rate of 100 to 1 and they still vote "YES" then they aren't doing their jobs and MUST be kicked out.

- ML

Me too.

SeanEdwards
09-28-2008, 03:28 PM
My advice to you is to drink heavily.

ShowMeLiberty
09-28-2008, 03:31 PM

Millions of former Soviet Republic citizens agree. :rolleyes:

Indy Vidual
09-28-2008, 03:42 PM

Millions of former Soviet Republic citizens agree. :rolleyes:Burp!... :p
Actually, it's a great time to stop drinking.

Mark
09-28-2008, 03:50 PM
i am going out and actively campaigning against anyone that votes for the bailout. I don't care if they are a republican or a democrat. I want to see them all lose their positions. They are elected to represent the views of the voters and when the voters tell them to vote "no" by a rate of 100 to 1 and they still vote "yes" then they aren't doing their jobs and must be kicked out.

- ml

+1776

Vote Out the Bail Outs!

HOLLYWOOD
09-28-2008, 03:58 PM

What the hell do we do?

These Hacks have BALATANTLY proven they report to their Puppet Masters of Corporate Wealth, Lobbyists, Elitists, BANKS.

The people don't count until AFTER this is DONE, then watch the SPIN DOCTORS spoo Propaganda and BS statistics left and RIGHT.

THere should be primary Politicial targets to oust on Elections day...

Pelosi
Frank
Reid
Dodd
and a dozen others.

Stalin, Lenin, Hitler, Mussolini, Pinochett, and the other Tyrants of Political History would be Proud.

kathy88
09-28-2008, 04:09 PM

That's part of the reason we got in this mess. The Sheeple are fine as long as they can tie one on after work.

hillbilly123069
09-28-2008, 05:25 PM
send letters to congress warning of possible revolt?

IHaveaDream
09-28-2008, 05:49 PM
Unfortunately, we have to wait for the light to come on. There's a whole lot more of us than there are of them.

The greatest moments in history occur when people figure that out.

SeanEdwards
09-28-2008, 06:02 PM

That sounds like a good way to get the secret service up your ass.

angelatc
09-28-2008, 06:02 PM
Maybe we should all vote for Obama, since he can walk on water and stuff...

pennycat
09-28-2008, 06:13 PM

- ML

Take my advice. When you do go out campaigning against your opponent, do it in YOUR precinct. Then when the results come in, compare results such as % turnout against the candidate you opposed and compare with a similar precinct. This is easy to do since November results will be posted precinct by precinct on your supervisor of elections website. Nothing is more gratifying than seeing that your hours accomplished something. I did this for our summer primary and upped the turnout by 50% compared with the county average. Not bad for a few hours of work.

LibertyEagle
09-28-2008, 06:14 PM
Maybe we should all vote for Obama, since he can walk on water and stuff...

lol

RickyJ
09-28-2008, 06:18 PM
Unfortunately, we have to wait for the light to come on. There's a whole lot more of us than there are of them.

The greatest moments in history occur when people figure that out.

Yes, we greatly outnumber them, but fear of them, ignorance, and a relatively easy life keeps people from doing anything about them other than writing emails and/or calling their representatives. They do not fear us, they fear the ones who have the real power in the USA, the owners of the Federal Reserve and the MSM. They are greatly feared because they can and do kill with impunity. Messing with them will likely end your life fast, but you get to die a free man, rather than as a slave and a coward.

bojo68
09-28-2008, 06:38 PM
+1776

Vote Out the Bail Outs!

Well, I agree in sentiment, but I don't thi8nk that packs enough punch. I believe that there's a REASON the word TREASON in there, and by violating one's oath of office, they thereby commit treason and should prosecuted accordingly.
Personally, I've told my personal congressional crackpot that I WOULD pursue charges against him if he votes for the conversion to communism.
The way I see it, I'd be more than willing to charge 500$ for access to the bridge to jump off for the WALL ST folks that pulled this garbage, and believe me, that would be thier best option if I had my way.

freelance
09-28-2008, 06:46 PM

I'm not a big drinker, but I just started drinking heavily tonight. I suggest it for all teetotalers and baby drinkers.

Danke
09-28-2008, 07:12 PM

I have a big rock on my property for you to hide.

SeanEdwards
09-28-2008, 07:13 PM
I have a big rock on my property for you to hide.

I strongly urge you to send letters threatening violence to people in the federal government. It'll make you feel manly.

purplechoe
09-28-2008, 07:18 PM
What the hell do we do?

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=158395

CALL, CALL, CALL!!!

Make sure their phone lines explode from the volume of calls they receive! NO BAILOUT!!!

Dorfsmith
09-28-2008, 07:21 PM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=158395

CALL, CALL, CALL!!!

Make sure their phone lines explode from the volume of calls they receive! NO BAILOUT!!!

I've been getting full machines or endless ringing. Keep it up! :cool:

Dequeant
09-28-2008, 07:24 PM

I believe once it kicks off, people would be amazed at the speed of its growth.

Danke
09-28-2008, 07:29 PM
I strongly urge you to send letters threatening violence to people in the federal government. It'll make you feel manly.

A revolt is now "send(ing) letters threatening violence to people in the federal government." ?

I may need a bigger rock for you.

RevolutionSD
09-28-2008, 07:40 PM

What the hell do we do?

Give the hell up on government and join the anarchist/agorism movement. Say NO to government!

Pauls' Revere
09-28-2008, 08:03 PM
Refuse to pay taxes on 15APR2009 and we fill up all the jails.
:)

Pauls' Revere
09-28-2008, 08:04 PM
or...

CALL FOR A NATION WIDE GENERAL STRIKE !!!!

Kludge
09-28-2008, 08:05 PM

Is that what the hip kids are calling it these days?

SonOfLiberty33
09-28-2008, 08:13 PM
Refuse to pay taxes on 15APR2009 and we fill up all the jails.
:)

No way, that'll just speed up the media accepted use of the FEMA Camps for American citizens.

Theocrat
09-28-2008, 08:15 PM

What the hell do we do?

I think your username answers your own question. ;)

crackyflipside
09-28-2008, 08:16 PM
Rile up the troops. :D

Go to your barbershop and strike up a conversation; when people think you have a solution they will listen to you.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."
George Orwell

"A reform is a correction of abuses; a revolution is a transfer of power."
Edward Bulwer-Lytton

TruckinMike
09-29-2008, 06:04 AM
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2196/1987257279_35f6ad60e4_m.jpg

TMike

itshappening
09-29-2008, 06:12 AM
Mike sign bombing the US one town at a time ! :)

rp4prez
09-29-2008, 06:17 AM
I'm going to make a slim jim for all that voted for it to be passed at at each precinct on voting day. :)

Mattsa
09-29-2008, 06:34 AM

What the hell do we do?

They have deliberately engineered a situation where the system is just too big to fail and the debt that has been created can never be repaid.

Americans have been asleep at the wheel for decades, easily bribed by cheap lending, media manipulation and consuming cheap crap they don't really want and can't afford.

The conclusion is simple. The American people have been absolutely screwed.

This is going to end very badly for the average American. Either you'll have to lay down and take the Stars and Stripes being rammed up your asshole for all eternity or you'll have to fight back.

600,000 people died in the American Civil War. Probably 10 times as many will have to sacrifice themselves to regain their freedom and save themselves from certain serfdom. I'm afraid I don't believe it is possible to destroy this system politically. I'm not advocating a violent response, only pointing out that a revolution on this scale will not be achieved peacefully.

The typical response from the political elite has been to IGNORE Ron Paul because they know that he speaks the truth. To attack him publically will only expose their own deception and lies. If Ron Paul becomes too popular, their response will be more threatening.

I'm convinced Ron Paul dropped out of the Election because he understood that to continue would have been a certain death sentance.

I've got a mortgage to pay and my work has all but dried up. There's plenty to be angry and pissed off about.

cheapseats
09-29-2008, 06:48 AM
They do not fear us...

Herein lies the trouble.

If I have the money AND the authority, and I have already stipulated by my actions that I don't give a shit about you, what do I care how eloquent or numerous or just are your objections?

cheapseats
09-29-2008, 07:35 AM
l

COST-CONSCIOUS PUBLIC UPS BAILOUT ANTE WITH CALLS FOR PAY CUTS
FOR CONGRESS/PAULSON/BERNANKE, & ABOLITION OF SECRET SERVICE

reagle
09-30-2008, 12:24 AM
we must do whatever it takes

nodope0695
09-30-2008, 12:26 AM

What the hell do we do?

My Senater here in MD, Mulkulski, replied to my email within a day. She pledged to resist the Bushies and would not cave to their fearmongering. She promised to work to come up with a proper solution to the issue.

freelance
09-30-2008, 04:24 AM
Light your torch, grab the pitchfork, prepare to storm the castle?

Already started:

http://jessescrossroadscafe.blogspot.com/2008/09/bailout-bill-fails-in-house.html