PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul unfairly attacked.

chandlerLBT
05-15-2007, 10:41 PM
I sent this to Ron Paul:

Dear Ron Paul,

I'm am extremely saddened and shocked at the way FOX handled their Republican debate. The first question asked of you was not even a question at all- it was a failed attempt to mock your unique and popular veiws, and even going so far as to question whether or not you are a real Republican. It disgusts me that you were only asked three or four questions, all of which involved one issue- the War in Iraq- while every other candidate was quizzed on numerous topics.

I cannot believe that a supposed "top three candidate" would act in such an inappropriate way to you're policy of nonintervention. I think Giuliani has made devastating mistake by trying to make you look like you blame 9/11 on the American people. Anyone that was paying attention to this debate can clearly see that all you were trying to express was the fact that policing the world has forced us to choose sides on issues that do not even affect the American people. You understand that when we intervene in other countries problems, we must pick sides. Obviously, the opposing side will in turn come to despise the American people for aiding their enemy. The terrorists did indeed commit the inexcusable murders of our people, and you never once said otherwise. But you, along with any American who has researched on this, know that those terrorists never would have had a reason to attack our country if they had not thought that we had unjustly attacked their group first.

I'm proud that you decided to continue to stick by what you said as always. Even though an intimidating Rudy demanded you to retract your statement, you stood firm to the truth. You have my vote, and I hope to see you as our next President of the United States of America.

chandlerLBT
05-15-2007, 10:44 PM
Also, FOX can't seem to get their facts right.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,272594,00.html

WASHINGTON — Former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani won the strongest applause at Tuesday night's First-in-the-South Republican primary debate when he lashed out at Texas Rep. Ron Paul for suggesting that the United States' non-interventionist policy invited the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks.

Ron Paul advocated a non-interventionist policy, and he did not suggest, but informed the people that an interventionist policy only creates the terrorists like the ones that attacked us on 9/11. Please email FOX and tell them to fix this false statement immediately.

Bryan
05-15-2007, 10:47 PM
Great letter and find on the Fox lie. I totally thought the same thing on the question as well, it was like the moderator was assaulting Ron out of the gate and implying that all Republicans are for the war.

qednick
05-15-2007, 10:47 PM
I've already sent Fox two damning emails. They suck big time.

Does anyone have an email address for RP? I can't seem to find one and would like to send my support.

Teflon Master
05-15-2007, 10:53 PM
I can already imagine the negative attack ads against Ron Paul

"Ron Paul is against taxes. Taxes support our troops. Ron Paul want's AL-Qaeda to win. DO YOU WANT AL - QAEDA TO BE YOUR LEADER!?!?!?!!?!?!!!"

aravoth
05-15-2007, 10:54 PM
lol, teflon you crack me up...so true

cujothekitten
05-15-2007, 11:09 PM
I can already imagine the negative attack ads against Ron Paul

"Ron Paul is against taxes. Taxes support our troops. Ron Paul want's AL-Qaeda to win. DO YOU WANT AL - QAEDA TO BE YOUR LEADER!?!?!?!!?!?!!!"

LOL:

yawehc001 (55 minutes ago)
Ron Paul ought to be ashamed of himself and apologize to the Giullani, the people of New York and the United States of America. This man only cares about money. He is a person driven to make the government as frugal as possible. If it were up to him, the only department left in the federal government would be the Justice Department and they would be forced to purchase own firearms, equipment, buildings, vehicles, etc.

yawehc001 (46 minutes ago)
Any of you liberals applauding Ron Paul need to understand that the reason why Ron Paul doesn't live in a KKK trailer park is because he is too rich. He doesn't care about the people of the world in his opposition to war. He is opposed to war because he hates paying taxes and care less about anyone that doesn't live on his property.

yawehc001 (38 minutes ago)
You should also know that he would get us out of the UN because he hates paying taxes to them. He is so obscessed with money, he would eliminate the Social Security Administration and Section 8 public housing and I am not joking. His fundamental belief lies in "The Law" by Frederick Bastiat where he talks about "legal plunder". Look it up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0cXMV28S3k

MsDoodahs
05-15-2007, 11:11 PM
I'm not sending Fox a damn thing, lol.

Watched most of the day today just to catch mentions of Dr. Paul where I could, and there were several scattered through the day.

I stopped watching mainsleazemedia for "news" years ago. Don't need to, other than for stuff like tonight's debate.

thuja
05-15-2007, 11:37 PM
lets all send him money so he can get security protection and lots of publicity. don't worry about his obsession with money saving, he is reasonable, and does listen to people. If we get any of those others, except mike gravel, we are in trouble. The other candidates are scary.

abouthadit
05-16-2007, 07:46 AM
I stopped watching mainsleazemedia

ROFLMAO. :D
Good one.