PDA

View Full Version : I like MSNBC but they have HARDLY invited Dr. Paul recently

StateofTrance
09-28-2008, 11:54 AM
One or two appearances on Morning Joe and Hardball few months ago. But that's about it.

Fawk NBC and GE.

tonyr1988
09-28-2008, 11:58 AM
One or two appearances on Morning Joe and Hardball few months ago. But that's about it.

Fawk NBC and GE.

Yeah, they're doing a *LOT* worse than Fox News/CNN right now.....it's disgusting.

SeanEdwards
09-28-2008, 11:59 AM
Do you know that for a fact? Isn't it possible that Paul turned them down due to scheduling conflicts? He's been appearing a lot on CNN and fox recently. Maybe Paul's staff decided that MSNBC audience was too insignificant to merit the congressman's time.

I don't know the answer, I'm just suggesting alternate possibilities.

CasualApathy
09-28-2008, 12:05 PM
Do you know that for a fact? Isn't it possible that Paul turned them down due to scheduling conflicts? He's been appearing a lot on CNN and fox recently. Maybe Paul's staff decided that MSNBC audience was too insignificant to merit the congressman's time.

I don't know the answer, I'm just suggesting alternate possibilities.

ah.. let me think about it...

hmm...

Nope, that doesn't sound like Dr. Paul at all. Why would he turn down a television interview?

He only did that once with Glenn Beck after he called RP-supporters terrorists.

IHaveaDream
09-28-2008, 12:08 PM
MSNBC is totally in the tank for Obama. The truth that Ron Paul speaks doesn't parallel the cotton candy rhetoric that Obama uses.

RSLudlum
09-28-2008, 12:16 PM
MSNBC is totally in the tank for Obama. The truth that Ron Paul speaks doesn't parallel the cotton candy rhetoric that Obama uses.

exactly, I was just getting ready to say RP would point out that Obama is not a peace candidate, and would call foul on Obama and attack the bailout (at a time when GE, one of msnbc's parent companies, is teatering on the ropes too)

fletcher
09-28-2008, 12:17 PM
Why do you like MSNBC? These days even FOX News seems like better network. The only time MSNBC said anything good about Paul was when Tucker had a show. The rest of their Democrat hacks won't dare mention his name.

Rangeley
09-28-2008, 12:34 PM
MSNBC is pretty terrible.

steph3n
09-28-2008, 12:42 PM
MSNBC moved from being the best network (not just with tucker, but with joe and some others too) to get your news to a total DNC 24/7 propaganda channel.

constitutional
09-28-2008, 12:48 PM
Remember this? http://digg.com/2008_us_elections/MSNBC_Ron_Paul_Ranked_Last_Just_please_stop_e_mail ing_us_Thanks

Although they removed it, here's what they had on their web site during primaries:

http://sayanythingblog.com/images/ronpaulmsnbc.jpg

Matt Collins
09-28-2008, 07:02 PM
MSNBC moved from being the best network (not just with tucker, but with joe and some others too) to get your news to a total DNC 24/7 propaganda channel.They are just trying to mirror image Faux :p

Matt Collins
09-28-2008, 07:09 PM
Maybe Paul's staff decided that MSNBC audience was too insignificant to merit the congressman's time.I highly doubt that. Being on MSNBC still gets in front of hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of people.