PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone asked the league of women voters?

ItsTime
09-28-2008, 11:50 AM
Has anyone asked league of women voters to hold a debate?

ItsTime
09-28-2008, 04:00 PM
Anyone?

fedup100
09-28-2008, 04:04 PM
The League of women voters were found to be traitors and at the heart of all voter fraud. There are hidden videos of these marxist anti american bitches stuffing every ballot box in their districts on the dictates of the editor of the major newspapers in their districts, nationwide.

They need to be run out of town on a rail, after they are tarred and feathered.

Tarring and feathering use to be very efficient at keeping bankers and politicians honest.

ItsTime
09-28-2008, 04:07 PM
Well never mind then :)

Matt Collins
09-28-2008, 06:58 PM
The League of women voters were found to be traitors and at the heart of all voter fraud. There are hidden videos of these marxist anti american bitches stuffing every ballot box in their districts on the dictates of the editor of the major newspapers in their districts, nationwide.

They need to be run out of town on a rail, after they are tarred and feathered.

Tarring and feathering use to be very efficient at keeping bankers and politicians honest.
Link to these allegations?

Alawn
09-28-2008, 08:06 PM
I hate who runs the debates now but the League of Women Voters are really annoying and total hypocrites. They act like they are unbiased and nonpartison and are just there to educate people on what they are voting on. But then they tell people which way to vote on every issue. In CA we have 12 laws to vote on. They tell use to vote for certain ones and against others. How the hell is that unbiased like they claim. And on everything they always are on the democrat side of the issue. If they want to tell people how to vote then fine. I don't care. But stop pretending to be unbiased, purely educational, and nonpartisan.

muzzled dogg
09-28-2008, 08:08 PM
i likewise want to see links