PDA

View Full Version : My FURIOUS bailout RANT! - I refuse to remain silent.

Menthol Patch
09-28-2008, 10:19 AM
I'm fedup with this bailout.

It's unconstitutional, illegal, and theft.

If this bailout goes through it's the end of the USA. As far as I am concerned the USA no longer exists. It will have been replaced with a fascist/communist state. Of course I realize that things have been bad for a long time and the constitution has been ignored for ages, but this bailout is the last straw.

There is no way our government can be considered legitimate after this bailout.

The congress will be illegitimate.
The senate will be illegitimate.
The executive branch will be illegitimate.

I'm talking so illegitimate that every single congressman and senator (except Ron Paul) needs to be fired, tried for treason in a court of law, and sent to prison for a hundred years.

To be blunt, I think any representatives or senators who vote AGAINST it should STEP DOWN from congress and declare the entire system of governance in this nation to be illegal and illegitimate.

That's right, I think Ron Paul should step down in protest of our out of control government. Of course some of you will think this is too extreme, but if this bailout can be passed by our representatives there is no way FREEDOM can be restored by "working with" the system. The best thing anyone who opposes the bailout can do is just resign.

So what's the answer? I don't know. Our government is illegitimate so trying to elect representatives is not the answer. I also know that working within the system is no longer an answer. Of course violence and illegal activity is also not an answer.

I don't know what to do, but I'm no longer going to say that we have a congress, senate, or president.

WE HAVE SLAVE MASTER OVERLORDS!

SeanEdwards
09-28-2008, 10:26 AM
Is it really unconstitutional?

Congress does have the authority to regulate commerce, and to borrow money on the credit of the U.S.

Menthol Patch
09-28-2008, 10:29 AM
Is it really unconstitutional?

Congress does have the authority to regulate commerce, and to borrow money on the credit of the U.S.

It is unconstitutional!

The government has no right to bail out private banks!

Also, the Federal Reserve has no right to exist and the Federal Reserve will be in charge of this whole thing.

TastyWheat
09-28-2008, 12:36 PM
After the bailout is passed, and it most likely will, by a fair margin, I'll make up some fliers like this:

Who Should We Thank For The Biggest Bailout In History?

Too Dumb To Say No:
(reps and senators who voted for it)

Too Chicken To Show:
(probably only Obama and McCain will go here)