PDA

View Full Version : When this bailout is passed and our economy goes south...

socialize_me
09-28-2008, 09:55 AM
...will Obama/McCain supporters hold their candidates to the fire?? I heard Obama say he wouldn't make a comment until he read the legislation, which I think is funny considering how many times he voted "Present" in the Senate. Both candidates said they will probably support the bailout so my question is this: How in the hell do we have this blow up in the faces of these two dipshits?? Is it possible for the American Public to see a connection between this bailout and inflation/deeper depression, or will Obama supporters just turn the other cheek and blame this on Bush of all people??

tropicangela
09-28-2008, 09:58 AM
Another thread on the forum said they aren't voting on it? They might support it, but they don't seem to plan on voting. Dunno. Anyone?

MRoCkEd
09-28-2008, 10:01 AM
Will you vote for it senator mccain?
"I hope so"
"Sure"

TastyWheat
09-28-2008, 12:01 PM
Just like Clintonistas give him so much credit for cutting deficits and having a strong economy, even though he had a Republican congress and ended his 2nd term with a recession, the Obamites will always think of a way to justify his suckiness.

Cinderella
09-28-2008, 12:20 PM
theyre not going to vote for it...they just wont show up

angelatc
09-28-2008, 12:32 PM
Just like Clintonistas give him so much credit for cutting deficits and having a strong economy, even though he had a Republican congress and ended his 2nd term with a recession, the Obamites will always think of a way to justify his suckiness.

It just proves that the Republicans are only adverse to spending money when they're not in the White House.

Both parties are in bed together, both parties are corrupt.

Sucks to be us.