PDA

View Full Version : MSNBC say 45% oppose bailout

olehounddog
09-28-2008, 07:11 AM
Sure would like to know who they polled. I would put it more like 99% of the people I have talked to at the fast food joints, supremarkets, gas stations, and on the street.

ItsTime
09-28-2008, 07:13 AM
I have not heard one person say they are for the bailout. But I guess they all could just be keeping quite. The woman at the corner store today went off the handle. She said it best "They are the ones that messed up and they are asking for more money?"

Bruno
09-28-2008, 07:13 AM
It's way higher than that for sure

olehounddog
09-28-2008, 07:19 AM
I have not heard one person say they are for the bailout. But I guess they all could just be keeping quite. The woman at the corner store today went off the handle. She said it best "They are the ones that messed up and they are asking for more money?"

Had the same thing happen at the supermarket. This lady lost it. She got loud and throwed out a few choice words, put her hand over mouth and apologized. I told not to apologize. The problem is that we have been quiet too long. And she should shout her displeasure from the mountaintops. Left her with a card, explained a little about C4L and said call me.

ClayTrainor
09-28-2008, 10:18 AM

dam...

I don't live in the states, but i imagine alot of obama's drones are suppporting it simply because Obama is.

Same goes for some mccain supporters.

Cinderella
09-28-2008, 10:33 AM
ive come across a few people (not many) who say they dont support it but kno that it has to be done otherwise were going to be in some big money trouble....what they dont understand is that depression is inevitable....

Cowlesy
09-28-2008, 10:38 AM
ive come across a few people (not many) who say they dont support it but kno that it has to be done otherwise were going to be in some big money trouble....what they dont understand is that depression is inevitable....

yup...inevitable is a good word.

We maxed out our current credit card, and foreigners will give us another one to run up for now.

I doubt we'll be allowed to have even more credit after this plan flops.