PDA

View Full Version : Deal Reached? Do we have the votes to block it?

kahless
09-28-2008, 02:35 AM
Deal reached on financial markets bailout
http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D93FJ1182&show_article=1

Does anyone have a link to where particular members now stand on this issue. Who do we need to contact before this gets put up for a vote?

This has to be the most outrage I have ever felt in my life time over this bailout. I have always played by the rules and now these fuckers that did not with mortgages they cannot afford are going to get to stay in thier homes they should not have in the first place with my tax payer dollars that will likely be raised because of it.

This bailout will artificially keep prices high to fuck over those of us that play by the rules. This when the bubble needs to burst with prices going back down to where they should have been 8 years ago to match salaries that have not risen since.

Sorry for the rant but I have had enough. Bush needs to be impeached along with Harry Reid and Barney Frank thrown out of office.

olehounddog
09-28-2008, 02:38 AM
impeach all the bastards with 1 exception.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Lord Xar
09-28-2008, 02:39 AM
I wondering this too. So this goes before a vote?

Why all the celebration on their part -- if the hard part is yet to come? Are they hoping we get complacent or what?

So - this needs to past what now?

What is the process it now takes?

BeFranklin
09-28-2008, 02:52 AM
I wondering this too. So this goes before a vote?

Why all the celebration on their part -- if the hard part is yet to come? Are they hoping we get complacent or what?

So - this needs to past what now?

What is the process it now takes?

So no one does anything. Same as last week where it was going to pass over the weekened, "so its too late to do anything."

It needs to be put off again. The 2nd time will let people know. Keep calling.