PDA

View Full Version : If the bailout passes which action will you take?

RonPaulCentral
09-27-2008, 11:14 PM
I am just curious.

RSLudlum
09-27-2008, 11:17 PM
Prepare for the worst and continue what I've been doing: giving my reps alot of feedback and encouraging my friends, family, and total strangers to do the same.

Micah Dardar
09-27-2008, 11:27 PM
Well, the government made it a whole lot easier to recruit people for the CFL! :D

RonPaulCentral
09-27-2008, 11:57 PM
Well, the government made it a whole lot easier to recruit people for the CFL! :D

You got that right.

Dorfsmith
09-27-2008, 11:59 PM
I plan to get a list of those idiots that vote for it and do everything I can to make them lose in November.

Ex Post Facto
09-28-2008, 12:04 AM
The fact remains this Revolution is back to the roots of our constitution. It is still in it's early stage. Education is key and don't think you have to be a teacher. Talk with people. Break the status quo of political correctness and talk about politics. We have a winning argument, encourage the people you meet, non offesively to take similiar positions as you. The timing is perfect for education, people are wanting answers...give them answers, they already don't believe the government. Shape their opinions NOW.

Dorfsmith
09-28-2008, 12:08 AM
The fact remains this Revolution is back to the roots of our constitution. It is still in it's early stage. Education is key and don't think you have to be a teacher. Talk with people. Break the status quo of political correctness and talk about politics. We have a winning argument, encourage the people you meet, non offesively to take similiar positions as you. The timing is perfect for education, people are wanting answers...give them answers, they already don't believe the government. Shape their opinions NOW.

I had a woman at the post office today see my Ron Paul shirt and ask me what I thought of the debate. It was a great chance to give her and whoever else was listening a little education. Back when Ron Paul was running for President I had to go up to people and try to start a conversation. Now they come up to me. It seems to get easier by the day.

GunnyFreedom
09-28-2008, 12:16 AM
Option 6 -- buy long term storage food and lots of ammo

daviddee
09-28-2008, 12:41 AM

GunnyFreedom
09-28-2008, 12:47 AM
www.mountainhouse.com

I have been buying MRE's for the past year... someone turned me on to the #10 cans the above company sells. If you have not heard of them... check them out.

I hear you on the ammo. I find myself buying more and more... been focusing on stock piling 12 gauge rounds.

www.mredepot.com is my source. ;-)

kathy88
09-28-2008, 06:42 AM
NOt paying federal taxes is a great start IMHO.

ItsTime
09-28-2008, 07:03 AM
I believe these personal decisions should not be made public.

JosephTheLibertarian
09-28-2008, 07:05 AM
Throw up and then do nothing. I don't think that I'll throw up, but I don't think I have the way or means to do something about it.

That's about all I can do. Nothng. That's all most people can do. Yeah, you can write your representative, but they don't give a shit.

afmatt
09-28-2008, 07:26 AM

Agreed. And if it passes that will be my main action point.

Oh - and I'm taking as big a loan against my retirement as possible (or a withdrawal if I can swing it) and buying silver, an AR-15 and a lot of ammo.

RevolutionSD
09-28-2008, 07:45 AM
I believe these personal decisions should not be made public.

Of course they SHOULD be made public.
Fear is our enemy. We must get past fear if we are going to make any positive changes to this country.

jkm1864
09-28-2008, 10:37 AM
You need to add another option along the line of buying Good Combat Rifle to prepare for the worst.

SeanEdwards
09-28-2008, 10:54 AM
I'm going to buy a metal detector and go loot all the precious metals that paranoid people start burying.

H Roark
09-28-2008, 06:35 PM
That second option looks very enticing...

jcarcinogen
09-28-2008, 06:37 PM
"Continue to pay my bills but refuse to pay any more federal taxes."

If the Federal government owns your mortgage you are paying the government taxes.