PDA

View Full Version : 442,000 views since September 24,

Dieseler
09-27-2008, 09:50 PM
Just watch it. I'm to sleepy now to explain it. Will edit later.
:mad:
Burning Down The House: What Caused Our Economic Crisis?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5tZc8oH--o

Edit: Ok, I was trashed last night when I got a chance to view this. I had to watch it three times, then I finally downloaded it so I could better pause and review what it presented.
This video details what got us into this housing bubble and who the main players behind it were.
This is absolutely damning to the Democrats. I must agree with LT on the comment below. If John McCain does not use this bit of information to his benefit in the next debate then it is as I have feared all along. He is throwing the race.
OBama was the chosen one all along.

LT for the Truth
09-28-2008, 12:01 AM
the clips were so fast, I had to watch it maybe 4 times. I did a quick google search on a lot of the issues and its powerful, McCain is a dunce if he doesn't use this info. Also, the music s*cked but nevertheless, a powerful clip!

Dieseler
09-28-2008, 02:34 PM
I gotta bump this for my edit. I can see by the views that a great deal of you have viewed the thread. How many of you watched the video?
I apologize for the title and my initial comment. Not very descriptive on my part to say the least. Please comment if you watched it.
This video is up to 627,000 views since last night now.

Monolithic
09-28-2008, 02:42 PM
terribly done, skipped through some much, easily debunkable

He didn't sign on as a cosponsor until it had sat in committee for several months. Additionally the bill was proposed by Hagel in 2005 and died in committee. In 2005 Republicans were in control of the Senate, and their rule was famously iron fisted. So not only did the Democrats somehow kill a bill in committee while they were the minority, they did so during a time of notable marginalization by the majority.

So what you have is a bill introduced by a Republican, killed by a Republican committee, signed onto by a Presidential Candidate long after it was dead. If only it weren't for those rascaly Democrats and their complete lack of power or input, John McCain would have saved us all from this financial crisis!

Mach
09-28-2008, 03:27 PM
It was a flashy one-sided propaganda video, anytime you take either side and try to make them the "good guys" you know it's a lie..... Reps and Dems... different paths... same destination!

There is no way you can go through the past 12 years and get all the answers in 10 minutes. Fluff.

TastyWheat
09-28-2008, 05:07 PM
Damn it! I rated it before it ended. I would've gave it only 3 stars if I knew it was a McCain ad in disguise. Great information though. Anything that goes belly up usually involves government meddling.