PDA

View Full Version : Cavuto reports Shumer "had a hissy fit"

MsDoodahs
09-27-2008, 02:42 PM
I can picture that vile bastard - along with Barney - throwing massive tantrums when they don't get their way...

lol.

SeanEdwards
09-27-2008, 02:51 PM
I really hate Chuck Shumer. He's a just a smug, conceited and stupid asshole. He knows better than everybody else (except he doesn't), and when confronted with actual truth, he either rolls his eyes, or throws a tantrum. Just another example of the pathetic political hack that stupid fucking Americas so richly deserve.

NewEnd
09-27-2008, 03:04 PM
I really hate Chuck Shumer. He's a just a smug, conceited and stupid asshole. He knows better than everybody else (except he doesn't), and when confronted with actual truth, he either rolls his eyes, or throws a tantrum. Just another example of the pathetic political hack that stupid fucking Americas so richly deserve.

Yeah, he pissed me off after throwing a hissy fit about 9-11 victims not getting enough money.

SeanEdwards
09-27-2008, 03:20 PM
Yeah, he pissed me off after throwing a hissy fit about 9-11 victims not getting enough money.

What got me was during testimony regarding gun control, and a gun rights supporter was describing how she got to watch her parents executed in the Luby's Cafeteria massacre, while her own handgun was locked away in her car outside because the state had made concealed carry illegal. Shumer was looking at the woman like she was bug. Rolling his eyes, and sighing. You could practically read his thoughts: "This peon bores me with her quaint story. The little people can not be trusted with weapons. I know best." A total scumbag.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1u0Byq5Qis

jcarcinogen
09-27-2008, 03:37 PM
Hasn't he been in the Senate long enough?

angelatc
09-27-2008, 03:37 PM
I just saw the video of that for the first time a few days ago. Is he the guy who was sitting there, sort of cockily leaning to one side, with body language that was almost rude?

I did not see him roll his eyes, but as soon as he flashed on the screen it was clear that he's an ass.

Edit - here's the video I mentioned: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGxU9GQ6M_g - about the 35 second mark is his first appearance.

SeanEdwards
09-27-2008, 03:39 PM
I just saw the video of that for the first time a few days ago. Is he the guy who was sitting there, sort of cockily leaning to one side, with body language that was almost rude?

I did not see him roll his eyes, but as soon as he flashed on the screen it was clear that he's an ass.

That's classic Chuck Shumer.

tpreitzel
09-27-2008, 03:39 PM

Another Rush Limbaugh? Ewwwwwwwwwww. Don't Frankie boy and Shumer make a great pair? Ewwwwwwwwww.

jcarcinogen
09-27-2008, 03:45 PM
What got me was during testimony regarding gun control, and a gun rights supporter was describing how she got to watch her parents executed in the Luby's Cafeteria massacre, while her own handgun was locked away in her car outside because the state had made concealed carry illegal. Shumer was looking at the woman like she was bug. Rolling his eyes, and sighing. You could practically read his thoughts: "This peon bores me with her quaint story. The little people can not be trusted with weapons. I know best." A total scumbag.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1u0Byq5Qis

Our government is out of control, what is wrong with these people?