PDA

View Full Version : Loss of police services next?

thomaspaine23
09-27-2008, 01:50 PM
http://www.financialarmageddon.com/2008/09/police-may-stop.html

http://www.local6.com/news/17554307/detail.html

Police May Stop Responding To Some Crimes
Budget Crunch Forces Move To Be Considered
"PALM BAY, Fla. -- A budget crunch in Palm Bay could mean city residents who forget to secure car doors or close garages will get only a case number and nothing in terms of a visit by patrol officers if something is stolen. "

RJB
09-27-2008, 01:53 PM
Don't worry, Blackwater will fill in the gaps.

Dequeant
09-27-2008, 01:53 PM
I'll fill the gaps with blackwater
>=)

ItsTime
09-27-2008, 01:54 PM
I heard about this over the summer. What we are going to lose around here are state and city snow plowers. Already happened in Vt last year when a town stopped snowplowing after dark!

With gas twice as high and less tax dollars coming in I do not see how they can plow the roads.

And dont get me started on heating the worthless public schools.

Lovecraftian4Paul
09-27-2008, 02:43 PM
Scary. Very, very scary. It's almost like their opening the door, trying to generate a popular outcry for mercenaries to fill the gaps in the derelict police for everyday tasks.

lynnf
09-27-2008, 02:59 PM
Don't worry, Blackwater will fill in the gaps.

dictionary definition of blackwater:

wastewater from toilets, garbage disposal, and industrial processes.

lynn

alaric
09-27-2008, 03:02 PM
loss of police harassment would be the greatest gift we could receive!

bcreps85
09-27-2008, 03:09 PM
Although less police interference in our lives sounds nice, I'm almost sure that this is just a part of the plan. Police departments will suddenly "not have enough money to do their jobs", and some private corporation like Blackwater will fill in the gaps, and brutalize Americans like they have been doing Iraqis. They will of course have full immunity.

Truth Warrior
09-27-2008, 03:17 PM
Yeah, whatever raises the most fear, in order to keep the peons in line. :p :rolleyes:

jkm1864
09-27-2008, 03:40 PM
No more than likely they know crime is going to go through the roof and the want the average person to cry out for help. Order out of chaos is the order of the day folks. You better be prepared to defend yourselves against the angry Obama supporters when the wake up and there is no food or money.

kathy88
09-27-2008, 04:12 PM
Yeah, whatever raises the most fear, in order to keep the peons in line. :p :rolleyes:

+1776

You're blunt and usually dead on. I like that about you.

RSLudlum
09-27-2008, 04:29 PM
There's probably going to be a lot more stories like that coming in the near future...Our governor Mark Sanford has called our state house back to session to cut state spending/services 8-10% across the board.... And I applaud him for doing this. He might finally get our state house to do what he's been trying to get them to do since he's been governor.

Micah Dardar
09-27-2008, 04:53 PM
I can't say that I feel sorry for Florida. Anything over 20 grams of pot is a felony there, and their police are excessive in their use of authority against their citizens. They are a state that could use some budget cuts.

RonPaulR3VOLUTION
09-27-2008, 07:33 PM
This should be followed up by government encouraging people to defend their own homes. In that case, this would be an improvement. Seems unlikely that would happen, though.

roho76
09-27-2008, 09:37 PM
Although less police interference in our lives sounds nice, I'm almost sure that this is just a part of the plan. Police departments will suddenly "not have enough money to do their jobs", and some private corporation like Blackwater will fill in the gaps, and brutalize Americans like they have been doing Iraqis. They will of course have full immunity.

You can't have immunity from a bullet in your skull.

Truth Warrior
09-27-2008, 11:08 PM
+1776

You're blunt and usually dead on. I like that about you.

Why thank you. I do too. :)

I think were being bogus PC'd and BS'd to our extinction. :p

That's a big part of what I like about Ron too. ;)

"Truth is treason in the empire of lies." -- Ron Paul