PDA

View Full Version : Almost 10,000 members help us get on cable join now!!!

bucfish
09-27-2008, 03:41 AM
http://www.breakthematrix.com/node/20923

It looks like Breakthematrix will pass 10,000 members around the time this column appears, so perhaps this is the right moment to reflect a bit on where we've come from, and what lies ahead. Such powerful feelings of optimism and hope we have here at Breakthematrix! But how can we not temper these warm thoughts with a deep and profound sadness-- on this, the very day in our nation's history when criminals run amuck and positive attitudes like ours are in the shortest of short supply. Government charlatans, war profiteers, despicable banksters-- these people clog the news, and their values are exposed every day as corrupt beyond any level that decent Americans could even begin to conceive of. It's all true, freedom lovers-- we learn afresh on an hourly basis how the American people have been suckered, plundered, lied to, stolen from, played for fools, and shipped away to kill and die in lost wars. Our financial system collapses; epic gangsters line up for bailouts; our Republocrat leaders fail us-- I could go on and on, but I suspect you get my drift. Optimism? Hope? Aren't such things completely out of place in the modern world of America today?

Far from it, colleagues and friends. We as freedom lovers have EVERY REASON to be optimistic and hopeful about ourselves, and our future, and our children and our nation. That's right-- I said EVERY REASON for optimism, EVERY REASON for hope-- and I mean what I say. Of course we see catastrophe around us; of course we're staring into the face of incredibly difficult economic times; of course we look upon suffering as friends, and family, and we ourselves lose homes, and savings, and jobs-- even lives. This is the dark time; the moment of hitting bottom; the very day of despair-- but we have a great tool, and now is the time to use it. Our tool is vision, ladies and gentlemen; a vision of the America that is soon to come. Look ahead freedom lovers. Use your vision. Look at what's coming when the darkness passes.

FREEDOM!

The bankster criminals are finished. Their scams have been exposed and there's no place to hide. These rotton to the core people stand in plain view now-- naked, for all the world to see. Americans have turned against the tricksters in massive numbers, and their regime is slipping away with incredible speed. This difficult day we're living is only for the moment, but the collapse of our banksters is permanent and irreversible. How's that for optimism? This collapse is the very thing that's been needed to open the way for a new era of governance based on honesty, and integrity, and sound money, and peace. We won't get there in a day, or a week, or a month-- but the new time is coming with certainty. And here's some more good news: no violence is required-- our overlords have destroyed themselves. Our task? To show the new way; to pick up the pieces; to reinstate the constitutional principles of the founders. Our task? To displace the Republocrats; to end the corrupt regime; to bring forth new people with fresh ideas and a vision of America as the great shining city on the hill. Our task? TO BREAK THE MATRIX. With the fall of the banksters, nothing of substance stands in our way. So call upon your vision, freedom lovers-- use your great tool. America's future belongs to us.

Enough about the criminals-- let's talk some Breakthematrix! We started in February, with a tiny handful of founders. Trevor Lyman; the talented Shelly; lovely Lisa; Kurt Wallace. One by one you've joined us. Seven months later we're 10,000 strong-- and growing every day. Jane, and Julie, and Keith, and Tim. Stacie, and LB, and Rahn, and A_Girl. I can't possibly name everyone-- there are simply too many great people who are contributing every day to get Breakthematrix off the ground and deliver our freedom message and voices out to the mainstream. But I can say one thing to each and every person who's come forward: Thank You! Without your support none of this would be happening.

It's all been creeping along slowly, of course-- no instant gratification at BTM! Our operating premise from the beginning has been "one step at a time," and things don't happen fast that way. This is a building block process, and a strong, vibrant platform can't possibly be created in the moment. The goal is clear, but it's going to take some time to fulfill this mission of taking the freedom message off the Internet and out to those millions of Americans who receive their information and entertainment from tired, empty offerings of the mainstream media. Our competitors have billions; we don't. Our competitors have "stars"; and facilities; and friends in high places-- we don't. Our competitors have systems; and conglomerates; and expensive equipment-- we don't. But we have some things they'll never have. Advantages that will lift Breakthematrix to certain and inevitable success. We have things that will slice up their media monopoly like a sharp knife through butter. Breakthematrix has the message of freedom, ladies and gentlemen-- and truth; and the power of great ideas. We have THE FUTURE; our sad, aging competitors offer nothing but a dull and meaningless past.

Breakthematrix at 10,000. We're proud of where we are-- but the best is yet to come. Optimism? Hope? you bet.

THE MESSAGE OF FREEDOM! Coming soon to people and places all across America.

Uncle_Rahn
09-27-2008, 05:21 AM
It is a pleasure to work my butt off for BTM! Join Us!:cool: