PDA

View Full Version : New CFL Networking one-stop-shop website, lets all get together!

e-ville
09-27-2008, 01:53 AM
Hello, We have launched a new community based around the users and groups that comprise the movement.

Our goal is to unite the user base of Ron Paul's campaign for Liberty into one semi organized mass, we know there are so many projects out there but many get lost in the shuffle. We know that every one has many different interest and devotions, but we also realize the huge divide of all these varied projects and saw a huge need to have them represented all in one place to promote "cross pollination" of sorts, between the groups and individuals to make the movement stronger.

It offers many of the functions that Meetup groups offer with a social network twist, come share any interest, your music , videos, articles and opinions with the community.

Join and start groups not only by location, but by interest, project, favorite news source, hobby, really anything becuase you create the groups. The site is entirely user driven in a bottom up architecture.

Get all you Campaign for liberty related info from all over the internet and off the internet in one single place.

Make a gathering place for your organization, website, or project and allow others outside of the project to spot it and possibly help or join.

The platform were using allows tons of flexibility for persons or groups to make there presence look like they want, we have full support for RSS in and out down to the single user level, and embedding of web based code so you can import content directly from your websites or web services. and even gui drive customizations.

So come check it out and make your personal, project or group presence known,

http://www.campaignforlibertynetwork.com/

A bit of background on this, I founded this site after seeing the need for something to close the divide of people in the movement, I'm also the founder of the first Ron Paul centered live video broadcast station on the internet, and the founder of the Paulville.org group.

I have no favorites in this movement, or preferred organizations, I just want to get people and groups sharing and together to help spread the message as far and wide as possible. I hope to see all the related groups, organizations and individuals represented in one place where everyone has a chance to learn of and share there skills and knowledge with every one else. The only way we can every win this battle is working as a team and each doing what were good at.

This site will never be made into a profit center or business, it's only goal is to offer what people are looking for, to connect them with other like minded individuals and support the efforts of the movement.

Again the site is:

http://www.campaignforlibertynetwork.com

Check it out and mess around with the features, you'll see that its a very powerful medium to promote your views groups and organizations cause.

Once we break 1000 members we will pay to have the ads removed from the site, we using the 1000 user mark as a success sign and will invest more into the site in features and upgrading to service that doesn't require ads to be displayed. I'm entirely footing the bill for this site, and as stated before not ever making a profit center out of it.

Enjoy the community and keep on fighting for freedom and liberty.

Jason Ebacher

thehighwaymanq
09-27-2008, 07:30 AM
Bump!

Bruno
09-27-2008, 07:46 AM
Bump and thanks for the great site! Just signed up

Nate K
09-27-2008, 09:13 AM
bad-fucking-ass, and excuse my language.

Nate K
09-27-2008, 09:28 AM
oh and don't worry about taking out the ads, we are all about the free-market right?

Micah Dardar
09-27-2008, 09:47 AM
Isn't this kinda what BreakTheMatrix is supposed to be?

RonPaulVolunteer
09-27-2008, 09:50 AM
Hello, We have launched a new community based around the users and groups that comprise the movement.

Jason Ebacher

It would be a simple thing to "Enable your profile in the dating section" and let the site serve in getting freedom-minded patriots together. Biological growth is always welcome in our movement :)

Bruno
09-27-2008, 09:51 AM

the more the merrier

Mahkato
09-27-2008, 10:00 AM

Isn't this also supposed to be the functionality offered on the main Campaign For Liberty site beginning on October 1?

Bruno
09-27-2008, 10:07 AM
Isn't this also supposed to be the functionality offered on the main Campaign For Liberty site beginning on October 1?

I was wondering that, too. Did we get a sneak peak before the official announcement? Or is there still more to come?

0zzy
09-27-2008, 11:42 AM
you should of waited till the website was released.

constituent
09-27-2008, 12:22 PM
you should of waited till the website was released.

don't discourage ebacher just b/c your friends have been sitting on their thumbs.

Mark
09-27-2008, 12:42 PM
Good work

jarofclay
09-27-2008, 01:01 PM
The Ning system is nice and has a great API. Will this be the same system used by the CFL or are they going to recreate the wheel from scratch?

bobbyw24
09-27-2008, 04:32 PM
Just signed up and urge all RP supporters to support this effort