PDA

View Full Version : Paulson bowing to Pelosi

socialize_me
09-27-2008, 12:15 AM
Seriously, this corrupt little bastard is running around spreading fear saying in Congressional testimonies, press releases, and TV interviews that "You should be scared". Hell, I ain't scared. First the prick has the nerve to put all that crap in Section 8 of the bill to seize absolute power over this money hoping that it would have a public reaction similar to the Great Depression or the Patriot Act where no questions would be asked and power would be thoughtlessly delegated away. When that didn't work, he goes around pleading with our Representatives/Senators to get this bill passed as soon as possible (and I loved how Barney Frank snapped back at him). The douche bag even went down on one knee in a Shrek Kitty-toob moment begging Nancy Pelosi to pass this bill as if this guy truly gives a shit about America--he's more interested in the power and the money for his criminal friends.

Now if this were the 18th century, Thomas Jefferson would never have bowed to anyone. George Washington would have told you to fuck off, and Thomas Paine would have shot the fuck in the head while the Sons of Liberty were tar and feathering this asshole. These men who fought so hard and sacrificed so much to secure the blessings of freedom and liberty would have never bowed in submission to further their cause. These men were true Patriots, so who the fuck is this Paulson guy?? It's sickening, comical, and a tragedy that our very own Secretary of the Treasury is acting in a fashion that's so secretly vile that he has the audacity to make it seem like he gives a shit about this country. I just wished they had a camera to take a picture of him...publish that all over the net, digg it up, and mock what a joke this guy is.

DFF
09-27-2008, 12:18 AM
Agreed...Paulson is a disgrace, and the spirits of the founding fathers, through Ron Paul, are coming back to tear him, and the fiat-money men he supports, to shreds.

RideTheDirt
09-27-2008, 01:14 AM
Seriously, this corrupt little bastard is running around spreading fear saying in Congressional testimonies, press releases, and TV interviews that "You should be scared". Hell, I ain't scared. First the prick has the nerve to put all that crap in Section 8 of the bill to seize absolute power over this money hoping that it would have a public reaction similar to the Great Depression or the Patriot Act where no questions would be asked and power would be thoughtlessly delegated away. When that didn't work, he goes around pleading with our Representatives/Senators to get this bill passed as soon as possible (and I loved how Barney Frank snapped back at him). The douche bag even went down on one knee in a Shrek Kitty-toob moment begging Nancy Pelosi to pass this bill as if this guy truly gives a shit about America--he's more interested in the power and the money for his criminal friends.

Now if this were the 18th century, Thomas Jefferson would never have bowed to anyone. George Washington would have told you to fuck off, and Thomas Paine would have shot the fuck in the head while the Sons of Liberty were tar and feathering this asshole. These men who fought so hard and sacrificed so much to secure the blessings of freedom and liberty would have never bowed in submission to further their cause. These men were true Patriots, so who the fuck is this Paulson guy?? It's sickening, comical, and a tragedy that our very own Secretary of the Treasury is acting in a fashion that's so secretly vile that he has the audacity to make it seem like he gives a shit about this country. I just wished they had a camera to take a picture of him...publish that all over the net, digg it up, and mock what a joke this guy is.
+1776!
Best post of the night.

blocks
09-27-2008, 01:38 AM
How this guy got to be the CEO of Goldman Sachs is beyond me...He has the presence and sliminess of a used car salesmen...a bad one at that.

socialize_me
09-27-2008, 10:03 AM
blimp