PDA

View Full Version : 6 Brainwashing Techniques They're Using On You Right Now

speech
09-26-2008, 08:21 PM
Brainwashing doesn't take any sci-fi gadgetry or Manchurian Candidate hypnotism bullshit. There are all sorts of tried-and-true techniques that anyone can use to bypass the thinking part of your brain and flip a switch deep inside that says "OBEY."

Now I know what you're thinking. "Sure, just make an ad with some big ol' titties on there! That'll convince people!"

While that's certainly true ...
http://waronyou.com/2008/09/6-brainwashing-techniques-theyre-using-on-you-right-now/

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg148/evinyl/PrisonPlanetForum/beach_sub.jpg

lucius
09-26-2008, 08:43 PM
good read--thanks:

Now, as bad as this one is, and you could make the case that 80% of the stupid choices humans make is because of this, there’s one even more powerful. It’s a spin-off of this one, and it’s by far the best way to get thinking humans to respond like trained dogs.

#1.
Titties

Mach
09-26-2008, 10:12 PM
Here's a quote from that site, I see a lot of this stuff around here, from my point of view, of course. :D

"Studies show the brain is wired to get a quick high from reading things that agree with our point of view (EGO). The same studies proved that, strangely, we also get a rush from intentionally dismissing information that disagrees, no matter how well supported it is. Yes, our brain rewards us for being closed-minded dicks."

Conditioned Stimulus - Conditioned Response

Drknows
09-27-2008, 02:24 AM
I love stuff like this.

thats why i said we need a main stream site or news network. Remain neutral , gain readership or viewership among both sides and push the RP point of view.

all the RP sites now are named after Ron Paul or have libertarian feel to them only promoting liberty.

You cant do it like MSNBC or FOX NEWS its too obvious and you will only attract one side.But if you report the same news the other networks/newspapers do and remain unbias its possible to get others to take you serious.

devil21
09-27-2008, 03:08 AM
Its a good read. Too bad it's entirely slanted to demonize the GOP, complete with vote Democrat ads left and right. Both campaigns use these tactics. Hell, WE use some of these tactics.