PDA

View Full Version : Insider spills the beans on Bill Gates Foundation

PatriotOne
09-26-2008, 07:02 PM
I haven't listened but getting ready to. Bill Gates insider spills the beans on Bill Gates Foundation. Streaming now on Alex Jones. I have a feeling this is going to be GOOD because there is some interesting things about Bill Gates most here aren't aware of!

Listen now by clicking on the Listen Now link:

http://www.prisonplanet.com/

PatriotOne
09-26-2008, 07:03 PM
Ohhhhhh....first thing she stated pubiucally was she was not suicidal.

ronpaulforprez2008
09-26-2008, 07:32 PM
Two comments on her interview:

1) At the end she mentioned that an associate of hers had visited a lab in-or-around DC in 1994 and seen Chimera embryos growing in a protein bath. Not only are they far more advance than I had realized, that's an outrageous abomination that is very scary indeed.

2) All the big foundations have a "public agenda" and then their real agenda, which is very secretive. Check out the material from Norman Dodd who investigated anti-American affairs at the nation's largest foundations for Congress. He found out what they are really up to and I can tell you that they have been working to dismantle the USA for a 100 years or more.

aspiringconstitutionalist
09-26-2008, 07:44 PM
Step awayyyy from the Kool-Aid!

PatriotOne
09-26-2008, 08:13 PM
Two comments on her interview:

1) At the end she mentioned that an associate of hers had visited a lab in-or-around DC in 1994 and seen Chimera embryos growing in a protein bath. Not only are they far more advance than I had realized, that's an outrageous abomination that is very scary indeed.

2) All the big foundations have a "public agenda" and then their real agenda, which is very secretive. Check out the material from Norman Dodd who investigated anti-American affairs at the nation's largest foundations for Congress. He found out what they are really up to and I can tell you that they have been working to dismantle the USA for a 100 years or more.

I'm familiar with Dodd's stuff already. I missed alot of that interview because of a phone call. Thanks for the "Chimera" info. Now I need to go see what a freakin chimera is.

PatriotOne
09-26-2008, 08:17 PM
Oh....I figured they were doing that already. I just didn't know what it was called. The NWO are FREAKS!!!!!!

In zoology, a chimera is an animal that has two or more different populations of genetically distinct cells that originated in different zygotes; if the different cells emerged from the same zygote, it is called a mosaicism. Chimerism is rare in human beings: there have been only about 40 reported cases.

Rhys
09-26-2008, 08:29 PM
Oh....I figured they were doing that already. I just didn't know what it was called. The NWO are FREAKS!!!!!!

In zoology, a chimera is an animal that has two or more different populations of genetically distinct cells that originated in different zygotes; if the different cells emerged from the same zygote, it is called a mosaicism. Chimerism is rare in human beings: there have been only about 40 reported cases.

wth? like island of Dr. Moreau?

jkm1864
09-26-2008, 10:55 PM
A chimera is a lion with wings and a scorpian tail.... Atleast in D&D now what their talking about I don't know. I am sure its some sort of genetically engineered animal.

jkm1864
09-26-2008, 10:59 PM
I don't know if I believe in that though but it could be a possibility. My brother made a comment about how there are hints in the new star wars about the new world orders plans ... No before You laugh think about it they created a crisis to take over the republic. Also how far fetched is it for the powers to use genetic engineering to make super soldiers ... Genetically altered or test tube soldiers would be the perfect warrior class because they can train them from a baby to be a warrior class. Look at history its already happened it was called the mamaluks. These would not be US citizens and would not know about freedom. They would be trained in close units and we would be viewed as the enemy...

Aldanga
09-27-2008, 12:46 AM
I don't know if I believe in that though but it could be a possibility. My brother made a comment about how there are hints in the new star wars about the new world orders plans ... No before You laugh think about it they created a crisis to take over the republic. Also how far fetched is it for the powers to use genetic engineering to make super soldiers ... Genetically altered or test tube soldiers would be the perfect warrior class because they can train them from a baby to be a warrior class. Look at history its already happened it was called the mamaluks. These would not be US citizens and would not know about freedom. They would be trained in close units and we would be viewed as the enemy...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v713/Aldanga/star_wars_clone_army.jpg

Clone Wars, here we come!

literatim
09-27-2008, 03:48 AM
Chimera (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chimera_(genetics))

Joseph Hart
09-27-2008, 03:51 AM
i love how it takes 20mins to load PP... INFOWARS is faster :P

Truth Warrior
09-27-2008, 04:32 AM
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/chimera

Alawn
09-27-2008, 11:36 AM
A chimera is when you fuse the embryos of 2 species together and it makes an animal where groups of cells are either 100% species A or species B. This is different from a traditional hybrid because in a hybrid each cell has genes from both parent species. Here is a geep (goat/sheep). Half the cells are 100% goat and half are 100% sheep.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/31/Sheep_goat_chimera.jpg

They also have more sophisticated versions where they can make them have different percentages of each parent species and direct which parts end up being from the different parents. They have made mice with a decent potion of the brain human cells.

liberteebell
09-27-2008, 11:57 AM

Why wait for genetics when you can do the same thing with prescription drugs?

Rhys
09-27-2008, 01:50 PM
I think my ex is a chimera then cause she's completely two faced!