PDA

View Full Version : The debate is happening tonight - Time for a call in

NoPants
09-26-2008, 10:41 AM
McCain has confirmed his participation in the debate (9/26) so it will go on. I'm proposing we do a massive call in during the debate to voice our desire for more candidates. Post your suggestions for who to call (I'm thinking the station hosting or the debate committee?). I'll update this post with the final plan. If we do this as we have in the past we can overwhelm the phones and even get a post debate poll to show over 50% vote for "Third Party/Independent" as the person viewers want to vote for. This is another time to make our voice be heard. Post your ideas and we'll make it happen. Remember to tell your friends and family to do the same. I'll keep this updated as the concept evolves.

NoPants
09-26-2008, 01:28 PM
The debate is on Faux News. Contacting them in the hour leading upto and all throughout the debate is a start. I realize we can't get anyone else in this debate. The target is to get more candidates in the future debates. Blasting Faux this time will hopefully send a message to the debate committee and the next host of what they have to expect each time a debate excludes third parties... Thoughts?

Fox News Channel, Phone: (212) 301-3000

Goldwater64
09-26-2008, 02:26 PM
It's on every channel dude...this aint the primary anymore.

NoPants
09-26-2008, 02:29 PM
It's on every channel dude...this aint the primary anymore.

So call them all... dude. While your at it, call the CPD.