PDA

View Full Version : Dems won't budge on this point. lol.

MsDoodahs
09-26-2008, 09:05 AM
Dems non-negotiable points include something must be done for all the poor people in foreclosure/at risk of foreclosure?

So....let me get this straight....

If you should not have gotten a loan in the FIRST place, and you're now in trouble (AS YOU SHOULD BE, SINCE YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE GOTTEN THE LOAN IN THE FIRST PLACE),

Those of us who are responsible and either are paying our mortgages today OR who did not get a loan because we KNEW we should not get one IN THE FIRST PLACE....

Have to BUY THE HOUSES OF THE IRRESPONSIBLE?

WHAT IN THE HELL IS HARRY REID SMOKIN'?

lol...

WHAT YOU SUBSIDIZE YOU GET MORE OF.

ShowMeLiberty
09-26-2008, 09:07 AM
Dems non-negotiable points include something must be done for all the poor people in foreclosure/at risk of foreclosure?

So....let me get this straight....

If you should not have gotten a loan in the FIRST place, and you're now in trouble (AS YOU SHOULD BE, SINCE YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE GOTTEN THE LOAN IN THE FIRST PLACE),

Those of us who are responsible and either are paying our mortgages today OR who did not get a loan because we KNEW we should not get one IN THE FIRST PLACE....

Have to BUY THE HOUSES OF THE IRRESPONSIBLE?

WHAT IN THE HELL IS HARRY REID SMOKIN'?

lol...

+700 Billion

Truth Warrior
09-26-2008, 09:10 AM
Hunh! Son of a gun. Whoda thunk it? :rolleyes:

enjerth
09-26-2008, 10:12 AM
Don't forget a bailout for the people who will now no longer be able to afford their mortgage because of rising inflation.

Damn it, I want a bailout for having never bought a home because I couldn't afford it! They aught to give me something, too! I should have made the decision to get a mortgage I couldn't afford.

Bail me out so I can afford a home.