PDA

View Full Version : Wow we SURVIVED our first crisis WITHOUT a bailout!!

CountryMe
09-26-2008, 08:27 AM
Washington Mutual Collapses and we survived. They brought out on the news that we actually survived without the Bailout being passed. Wow, who would had thunk it!

Ron Paul can really hop on this one to show we can survive without the bailout and without making things worse.

Oh, yes sure there were some that invested in it that lost but that's what happens if we invest in something that goes under same as if we invest in something that does great where we reap those benefits.

J.P. Morgan Chase purchased Washington Mutual.

CountryMe
09-26-2008, 08:30 AM
Actually I should had put in the subject line Wow, we SURVIVED our first crisis WITHOUT THE BAILOUT because this is not our country's first crises. Sorry.

Pete
09-26-2008, 08:33 AM
Great comment! Yeah, Ron can put this in his cartridge belt along with Lehman. :)

Spirit of '76
09-26-2008, 08:42 AM
Actually I should had put in the subject line Wow, we SURVIVED our first crisis WITHOUT THE BAILOUT because this is not our country's first crises. Sorry.

Done. :)

Bruno
09-26-2008, 08:45 AM
Yep. and people are pissed. their voices are being heard. Regardless of what ends up passing, people's eyes are opening

ShowMeLiberty
09-26-2008, 08:48 AM
Great comment! Yeah, Ron can put this in his cartridge belt along with Lehman. :)

The administration's plan backfires. Instead of making us scared, we become more confident. We see that letting a big bank fail doesn't hurt as much as they said it would.

CountryMe
09-26-2008, 09:24 AM
Thanks Spirit of 76!! i did not know how to change the subject line or if it could had been changed.