PDA

View Full Version : Glenn Beck freaking out.

paulitics
09-26-2008, 08:17 AM
Glenn Beck: "Who owns America? The Federal Reserve, Central banks, and globalists"
Just announced that he thinks we are headed towards the Chinese system, and that it is a global conspiracy. Also, bashed the media for not covering Ron Paul,
Actually shouted, "Where is the covereage of Ron Paul" Ask yourself, why the media won't cover Ron Paul". Then loses his bearings 10 seconds later, talking about how Romney would have taken us out of this. Amazing times.

SnappleLlama
09-26-2008, 08:18 AM
Ha, ha...ROMNEY? LOL!

RonPaulVolunteer
09-26-2008, 08:18 AM
Ahh.... back on the bottle hu...

ShowMeLiberty
09-26-2008, 08:20 AM
Beck must be bi-polar or he has MPD or something. Friday he's against the bailout. Monday he thinks it's necessary. Friday again and he's against it. Sheesh.

Pete
09-26-2008, 08:20 AM
Holy shit! :eek:

Tube? :p

The poor guy has got to be conflicted half to death.

Original_Intent
09-26-2008, 08:21 AM
The pressures of cognitive dissonance coming home to roost.

steph3n
09-26-2008, 08:24 AM
wow glenn beck woke up on the flip side of his mattress today, tomorrow he will be saying how great the new dear comrade is for our country.

mconder
09-26-2008, 08:26 AM
Then loses his bearings 10 seconds later, talking about how Romney would have taken us out of this. Amazing times.

Umm...didn't Romney endorse McCain? Does that say anything?

cska80
09-26-2008, 08:26 AM
Beck went almost as far as calling this what it is. The takeover of the New World Order.

Catatonic
09-26-2008, 08:28 AM
He's fighting his programing. He's stuck in limbo somewhere between groupthink and reality.

pacelli
09-26-2008, 08:29 AM
Beck must be bi-polar or he has MPD or something. Friday he's against the bailout. Monday he thinks it's necessary. Friday again and he's against it. Sheesh.

Seriously, Beck is one confused individual. If he could just stay consistent during one show, he might earn some credibility.

JosephTheLibertarian
09-26-2008, 08:30 AM
I know how Glenn Beck things. He's trying to make it seem like he is not a nutcase by saying a neocon favorite, like Romney, would fix things. He doesn't want the neocons to attack him and he cares alot about what his colleagues think of him. That's why he said Romney, instead of, Ron Paul. He's guilty about his new found beliefs, that's why. He's trying to supplement every "fringe" thing he says by saying something "mainstream."

yoshimaroka
09-26-2008, 08:33 AM
He's a cog in the machine.

The system needs places for the to masses to vent.

Or he could actually be waking up.

MsDoodahs
09-26-2008, 08:34 AM
The pressures of cognitive dissonance coming home to roost.

:D

Pete
09-26-2008, 08:37 AM

+1

Like many of us, I had a neocon orientation when I first learned about RP. It took three weeks to shake the programming, as I clearly remember.

Let it be said that liberals need similar deprogramming, if not more.

JRegs85
09-26-2008, 08:38 AM
Give him credit. The realization that Ron Paul was (and is) right is not an overnight process.

Deborah K
09-26-2008, 08:40 AM
He NEEDS to interview G. Edward Griffin!! Email Beck.

Bruno
09-26-2008, 08:41 AM
I know how Glenn Beck things. He's trying to make it seem like he is not a nutcase by saying a neocon favorite, like Romney, would fix things. He doesn't want the neocons to attack him and he cares alot about what his colleagues think of him. That's why he said Romney, instead of, Ron Paul. He's guilty about his new found beliefs, that's why. He's trying to supplement every "fringe" thing he says by saying something "mainstream."

I think you are right on this one. He was against the bailout, then was for it, and has reconsidered and is against it.

EndTheFed
09-26-2008, 08:42 AM
Give him credit. The realization that Ron Paul was (and is) right is not an overnight process.

Oh... No No! A lot of people on this forum can't give credit where credit is due unless you agree completely with EVERY thought...

:)

mconder
09-26-2008, 08:46 AM

I think you're right. If he completely outs himself, he is done.

Bruno
09-26-2008, 08:47 AM
We have a 1 hour delay here. His show starts now. I'll be listening.

Mahkato
09-26-2008, 08:52 AM

Agreed. The rest of us didn't have to go on the air and talk for an hour every day while we were changing our bearings. It's gotta be awkward.

unconsious767
09-26-2008, 09:11 AM
It must suck being the mayor of crazytown

gilliganscorner
09-26-2008, 09:18 AM
Actually shouted, "Where is the covereage of Ron Paul" Ask yourself, why the media won't cover Ron Paul". Then loses his bearings 10 seconds later, talking about how Romney would have taken us out of this. Amazing times.

That's because his manager was behind the camera and took out his wooden paddle.

MRoCkEd
09-26-2008, 09:26 AM
It's a love-hate relationship with ol' glenny boy.

Falseflagop
09-26-2008, 09:30 AM
BEck is a tool are you people to dumb to understand that? He does not get PAID huge money to go against the CROOKS imho

angelatc
09-26-2008, 09:32 AM

I don't get him, but he does indeed do those bizarre 180 turns with frightening regularity.

Which means I love half the time. :)

ladyjade3
09-26-2008, 09:35 AM
In all fairness we've been doing a lot of media this week... In fact I've got a CNN booked for 2:00, and a CNBC for 2:30 today.

rp4prez
09-26-2008, 09:36 AM
Where do you guys stream his radio show?

dannno
09-26-2008, 09:38 AM
Ahh.... back on the bottle hu...

ya either this or the bipolar or something.. that boy just ain't right.

dannno
09-26-2008, 09:41 AM
In all fairness we've been doing a lot of media this week... In fact I've got a CNN booked for 2:00, and a CNBC for 2:30 today.

Well that's good, keep it up.. but in all "fairness" once Ron Paul is off the air him and his ideas suddenly don't exist :mad:

Hopefully more media attention will begin to bring his ideas into the mainstream and make him a talking point rather than just a 2 minute interview.

angelatc
09-26-2008, 09:42 AM

That's why I let Beck slide on his war mongering tendencies. Eventually it will all come together for him. Some of are slow learners! But there's room on our little bus too....

angelatc
09-26-2008, 09:42 AM
Rachel, are your phones ringing with regards to the bailout? Whats happening on The Hill! Give us scoop!

SeanEdwards
09-26-2008, 09:47 AM

No kidding! I've seen more Ron Paul on TV in the past week than during his whole nomination run. This crazy train is going off the rails!

MRoCkEd
09-26-2008, 09:48 AM
Ron will be on those today?

rockandrollsouls
09-26-2008, 09:51 AM
Beck went almost as far as calling this what it is. The takeover of the New World Order.

Glenn supports the bailout.....he can't seem to make up his mind I suppose :rolleyes:

ShowMeLiberty
09-26-2008, 10:00 AM
That's why I let Beck slide on his war mongering tendencies. Eventually it will all come together for him. Some of are slow learners! But there's room on our little bus too....

Lol. I wonder about guys like Beck and Carlson, but I wouldn't turn anybody away from the short bus if they seem to be catching on.

Micah Dardar
09-26-2008, 10:07 AM
Go to this website:
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=832560

Hide the kids ears if you shelter them from reality, and listen to the songs:

Revolution
and
Masked Militant

tonesforjonesbones
09-26-2008, 10:15 AM
Well, the details on the bail out seem to be changing from day to day...and of course this is a factor in flip flopping. I see that China (who has their own New World Order agenda) and Russia have us fairly surrounded. China has got a grab on our financials (they buy a lot of our T bonds) and Russia is surrounding us militarily...being that they now have military presence in Cuba , Venezuela and off the Pacific shore with nuclear subs. I read an interview with some guy..about a year ago, who moved to China...and he said the Chinese were after the western Elites...who knows? Maybe it's true. tones

dwdollar
09-26-2008, 10:16 AM
I don't like Beck, but he's done a lot of good informing people still "jacked into" the mainstream news. At least on economics anyway.

reduen
09-26-2008, 10:17 AM
It is easy to understand Glenn Beck's dilemma. If he had supported Dr. Paul before now, he would have lost his job. Also, Beck and Romney are both LDS.

It could be that his common sense is winning him over now...

EastWindRain
09-26-2008, 10:21 AM
He NEEDS to interview G. Edward Griffin!! Email Beck.
That would be a great interview. I hope it happens. Email Beck and suggest that he have Griffin on as a guest.

Can someone please post the Beck video on YouTube.

anaconda
09-26-2008, 10:36 AM
Youtube?

dannno
09-26-2008, 10:38 AM
I was thinking about it.. Neocons seem to have really selective hearing, so maybe he is just trying to keep them in his audience by saying he is for the bailout one minute, then the next minute talk about how it is a takeover of the NWO. The neocons just don't hear the NWO schpeal.

Cinderella
09-26-2008, 10:39 AM
glen beck is flip flopping worse than a fish out of water

Rocket80
09-26-2008, 10:45 AM
Maybe I'm being too nice, but I'll give Beck the benefit of the doubt on his flip-flopping here and suggest it is out of true conflict/confusion and that he really can't make up his mind.

Mister Grieves
09-26-2008, 10:52 AM
It's easier to go back to sleep than to wake up.

werdd
09-26-2008, 11:14 AM
Glenn beck has que card's at times, but you can tell when hes speaking from his heart.

Hes slipping in freedom, and when he takes his que cards its almost freudian.

tpreitzel
09-26-2008, 11:39 AM
Personally, I can't understand why some of you listen to him. Click!

D.H.
09-26-2008, 02:49 PM
Some of the people who mentioned Bi Polar may not be too far off. Beck was saying the other day that he was a recovering alcoholic. Studies have shown that the majority of alcoholics are bipolar or have some other mental condition that forces them to chronically self medicate with alcohol.

One of my friends is an AA sponsor and told me this is well known in AA groups.

I have noticed wide swings with him too where I don't know where he stands. Some of it is parrotting the talking points of the day but some of it makes me think he is unstable.

parke
09-26-2008, 03:00 PM
Give some credit to Beck.. he was the only guy on TV that gave Paul much respect!!!

DAFTEK
09-26-2008, 03:29 PM
They are slowly but surely waking up :D SHEEP WAKE UP SHEEEEEEEP lol

RSLudlum
09-26-2008, 03:36 PM
It's not just Beck, I've heard Boortz mention RP in a fair light a couple of times this week.

Our local mid-day radio show host, Rocky D, had Micheal Trudeau on slamming the Federal Reserve and during a call the next day, the person on the phone was talking about the systemic weakness in our economic system and how nobody wants to talk about the true problem, and Rocky D was blurting/whispering "Ron Paul" on over the top of the callers voice...After the call was over, Rocky D said "Ron Paul was the only one talking about it, and now it still seems that way"

Eric21ND
09-26-2008, 04:18 PM
Was this on radio or Beck's tv show? I agree the guy is bi-polar, but as long as he has Ron on tv I can't complain too much.

sparebulb
09-26-2008, 04:31 PM
Give some credit to Beck.. he was the only guy on TV that gave Paul much respect!!!

I'll give a little, but not much.

Bleckt was the one who wasted RP's time and credibility on national TV to claim that RP and/or his supporters threatened the lives of his family. That was a calculated neocon/globalist smear that destroyed much more credibility for RP than he could ever try to rebuild at this point. And to top it off, not 24 hours had passed before Bleckt was a guest on another radio show where he continued to smear and jeer RP after he hosted RP and pretended to agree with RP on almost all of the issues and proposed kissing RP.

The point is that Bleckt is a neocon, backstabbing, cokeheaded, bi-polar shill.

Malakai
09-26-2008, 04:34 PM
I actually caught that on AM this morning.

I thought he changed his mind this week on the bailout?

But yeah I even heard him give a shout out to RP, good stuff.

satchelmcqueen
09-26-2008, 04:51 PM
beck is a mixed bag to me. but atleast he gives paul a good interview. he needs to give paul a couple of shows all to himself for a week or so. that might just get some attention.

Swmorgan77
09-26-2008, 07:23 PM
Ha, ha...ROMNEY? LOL!

Somebody pushed the button on his I/V and gave him is Soma.

Malakai
09-26-2008, 07:59 PM
+1

Like many of us, I had a neocon orientation when I first learned about RP. It took three weeks to shake the programming, as I clearly remember.

Let it be said that liberals need similar deprogramming, if not more.

I actually first thought RP was "that racist congressman" till I actually saw him speak at the debates vs reading some bullshit MSM article.

Dequeant
09-26-2008, 08:28 PM
youtube or it didn't happen.

tropicangela
09-26-2008, 09:00 PM
Tube?

ArrestPoliticians
09-26-2008, 10:00 PM
michael savage has been doing this same schitzo crap for years. Drags people in with a little bit of the truth here and there, but tows the party line enough to keep his job.

RevolutionSD
09-26-2008, 10:09 PM
Slow down guys,

GLENN BECK IS STILL FOR THE WAR!

Glenn Beck is perfectly fine with the killing of innocent Iraqi's and anyone else who gets in the way of EMPIRE.

This is not a guy you can trust. Yes he is going a little further that most others on TV, but he's still a shill, and you guys are getting played. The fact that he said Romney would fix this speaks volumes.

Glenn Beck is all about Glenn Beck, and if bringing on Ron Paul and Peter Schiff, and generally mixing in some truth to his otherwise propagandistic show brings up his ratings, of course this is what he will do.

Don't think for a second that Beck is some kind of hero.

DAFTEK
09-27-2008, 06:11 AM
http://www.ineedmotivation.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/bipolar2.jpg

ronpaulitician
09-27-2008, 10:17 AM
Slow down guys,

GLENN BECK IS STILL FOR THE WAR!
As were plenty of us before we finally saw the light. It takes time.

PennCustom4RP
09-27-2008, 03:10 PM
My understanding of Becks position on the bailout, having watched him discuss it this past week or so, is that initially he, while not for it, thought it necessary. The bailout would not fix the 'crisis' but would slow the collapse down and would give us common folks time to prepare for the eventual crash. Just like a levee in a hurricane, levees do not prevent the destruction, only give people time to escape before they fail. This bailout is the 'levee'.
Now I gather he is against the bailout, because of his governmental distrust. The Government says we 'need' the bailout, akin to the 'need' to invade Iraq and depose Saddam, false info of non existent WMDs etc. This 'crisis' is the WMD, and may be false info as to the true severity of the state of the economy, and likely why there was a Republican revolution during the planning of this bailout, the Dems are trying to include vast amounts of pork into the plan.

Maybe he is rethinking and cooler heads will prevail, moreso than a kneejerk reactionary bailout...

Who knows, but however this all plays out...we're fkkt!